Mary Knows Football: Week 8

USC @ Notre Dame:  USC

This isn’t the most relevant matchup anymore, but if you know any Trojan or Lying Irish fans, you know this is a bitter rivalry. Hatred is always fun.  The Golden Domers, 4-2 and coming off a bye week, are foaming at the mouth to get their hands on a supposedly sanction-decimated USC squad.  USC comes into South Bend with a 5-1 record, but has yet to defeat a ranked opponent.  The key to this game is how well each defense’s secondaries perform, as both Ds are good at stopping the run and both offenses are primarily aerial.  USC needs to be careful because Notre Shame has found its offense with QB Tommy Rees and WR Michael “I’m not drunk, occifer” Floyd and USC’s secondary ranked 105th in the nation, giving up 271 passing yards per game (Notre Lame averages 273 passing yards per game). Meanwhile, the Crying Irish need to watch out for USC QB Matt Barkley, who is completing nearly 70% of his passes and has thrown 16 TDs to just 4 INTs. The Trojans are throwing for nearly 300 yards per game (8 per attempt) and Barkley’s favorite target is WR Robert Woods who has 60 catches thus far this season.  Ultimately, I think Barkley and Woods will capitalize on the Irish secondary’s vulnerability against the deep pass and the Trojan’s defense (who forced 5 turnovers against Cal last Thursday) will slow down Rees and Floyd.

20 Auburn @ 1 LSU:  LSU

Remember when Auburn won a national championship?  Wait, that was just last year?  Wow; Cam really WAS worth every penny.  As any of us who were cheering on the Tigers against the dirty crocs last weekend know, Auburn is um. . . not good.  It’s called an offense.  Look into it.  You know what you get when you put one of the worst offenses in college football against the best defense?  You got it. A shut out in Death Valley.  Word is out that the Honey Badgder, Tyrann Mathieu, is suspended from this game for failing a drug test (I guess he literally does “take what he wants”), which is a shame because I think he could have taken that War Eagle and make it into a nice hat to match his  “now and later gator shoes” that he skinned off Jacoby Brissett 2 weeks ago.  Either way, this one will get ugly in a hurry and I think you know both teams enough by now (LSU’s offense can run, Auburn can’t stop that) that I don’t need to go into the gory details.

6 Wisconsin @ 16 Michigan State:  Michigan State

Wisconsin (6-0, 2-0 Big Ten) is off to its best start since 2004, including leading the nation with an average of 50.2 points while the Badgers’ 523.2 ypg offense ranks 8th. Earlier this week when I thought the Badgers had been robbed with their No. 6 ranking, EOTH blogger Six quickly reminded me about who their opponents have been thus far.  Nebraska is the only ranked team Wisconsin has seen, and every game has taken place in Madison with the exception of a 49-7 victory over Northern Illinois (safe to say that game was in the bag before they took the field).  Meanwhile, the Spartans are just coming off the defeat of their bitter rivals, former No. 11 Michigan, against whom their No. 2 ranked defense registered SEVEN sacks.  The Spartan D has a total of 21 sacks, 8 INTs, and only yields 180 yards per game. Look for the Badger offense and Heisman hopeful QB Russell Wilson to all the sudden not look so all-world anymore. Moreover, the yet-to-be-tested Badger defense will have to contend with Kirk Cousins, who is completing 65.9 percent of his passes for 1,317 yards with eight touchdowns and four INTs, and RB Edwin Baker, who is coming off his best performance of the season, rushing for 167 yards and a touchdown on 26 attempts against Michigan.  Look for Wisconsin to have a big let-down game in East Lansing.

22 GA Tech @ Miami:  M – I – A – M – I FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

I don’t think I’ve been this excited for a home game since . . . oh, wait, a month ago against the suckeyes!  I forget how much I live for ‘Canes football until it is (sort of) taken away from me for two weeks because I had to throw the game watches in Palm Beach county instead of being live at the game.  In this time away from my love, Jacory has really started to inspire confidence and the offense is gelling.  The defense is . . . well, I think they are improving.  However, Miami’s ability to stop the run was delivered a [low] blow today when Golden announced that Micanor “the ball crusher” Regis would be suspended for his [caught on camera] punch to a UNC player’s groin.  Now at DT the ‘Canes have Ojomo and some dudes most of you didn’t know played for Miami.  The silver lining is that Olivier Vernon is BACK.  I’m optimistic that Ojomo and crew can handle the runs down the middle and Vernon can take care of the outside . . . unless they run the ball on the side Vernon is not on [plugs ears, sings “lalalala”and thinks happy thoughts].  It doesn’t look particularly good for our defense, but I have a good feeling that we end up outscoring them.  Look forward to a shoot-out on Saturday, ‘Canes fans . . . and GET YOUR @$$ TO THE STADIUM AND SUPPORT OUR TEAM!  #FREEREGIS

GO ‘CANES!!!

Michael Bradley says:

UNO!

SoCal

Pot smokers

Wispy

……..

3. Nice first, Mike!!

Orange or green, my friend?

DaytonCane says:

If Regis played for the Gators he would only be suspended for the 1st play of the game. Sh*t is stupid.

Players get bitten and get their legs, arms stomped, get kicked in the gut and ribs, and get their ankles twisted at the bottom of those piles all the time. Spikes tried to gouge a dudes a eye out.

Its football. If you dont like it go play basketball so you dont get touched.

Captain Optimist/Pessimist aka Cavaleer says:

Dayton, you’re right about that. Sissification continues.

HolycrapImfat says:

mid week, game time almost here

Michael Bradley says:

Both!, please.

First. Calvin, do you pay attention to what’s going on, my friend?

I’ll be a man and man up that I called Nelson and Davis wrong. Believe me, the talent was there, but the discipline was not. Had they made the personal choice about being Miami football players, they’d still be here. But in the end, they’re not here, and I was wrong.

Sup, Nash? Long time, bro! Not going to Tally, already crossed that off my bucket list in 2009. And what a great year I picked to do that. An aside, once is enough to experience Tally with a win. Trust.

Like bg1906 and JSQ said previously, I’ll be writing for UFR Sports, with a mid-season report card due tomorrow. I’ll post a link here, twitter it, etc.

S/O to bg again for hooking me up with his network. Looking forward to the third chapter.

I’ll be checking in with all my old friends more often, dropping some recruiting knowledge here and there. If you guys have any questions about recruiting, I’ll do my best to answer what I know or can find out.

8. Yo, Holy, you are down in Miami, go take soup to Jacory Harris. Poor kid is sick!

I’m off to make jello shots!

WOOO HOOOO! IT’S ALMOST GAME DAY!!! :-D

9. Nicole just told me she is tabling for Zeta at the Dolphin game on Sunday…..I told her to get ready for the Tebow love fest…barf, barf. Of all games!!!

Captain Optimist/Pessimist aka Cavaleer says:

Someone needs to remind SDM that she’s an ugly, two-big hack…….who has found a way to annoy every coach and player she’s ever interviewed……

Regis hurts but I’m past worrying about this D really stopping anyone. If they can get a couple of key stops here and there it might be enough.

The UVA game hopefully showed NO’d some tricks to the way Johnson is running it this year. They played Navy and Army and both ran up and down the field, so it’s going to be a shootout.

DaytonCane says:

This is not the week for Jacory to be sick.

We are playing with our backup’s backups this week, so we need at least 30 on the board.

JSQ can you make him some jello shots mixed with Robitussin?

12. I’m on it, Dayton! At Publix now!

Finally re-watched the UNC game. Tried watching it live on Saturday, but after my bday bash friday night, I had the hangover from hell during the game..lol

Great show from the O in the first half, still waiting for a 4 quarter game from them

D..ehhhh, they were what I thought they were, I’m only hoping they can force 2 turnovers vs GT.

DaytonCane says:

Golden has beaten the triple option before, though I’m not really sure how different Paul Johnson’s system is from the ones at Army and Navy.

2008: Temple 38, Army 7/ Navy 33, Temple 27 (had this game in the bad before a Temple running back was stripped with 48 seconds left in the game).

2009: Temple 27, Army 13/ Temple 27, Navy 24

2010: Temple 42, Army 35

But none of that matters because we have only 1 big body in the middle this week, so expect a shootout.

15. No worries shwarm.

BG to the rescue and is on his way down with a wooby and a baba for his lil buddy.

#uncomfortablemancrush

HAHA

16. “This is not the week for Jacory to be sick.

JSQ can you make him some jello shots mixed with Robitussin?”

I assure you, avoiding getting sick is near impossible with 5+ days of torrential downpour, going in and out of classrooms that swing wildly between sauna and meat locker whilst damp.

(I’m not bitter or anything, noooooo.)

The moral of the story? JSQ, if you make Robitussin Jello shots, will you pretty please swing some my way? Wahhhhhhh!

[Props to DaytonCane for spelling Robitussin correctly :) ]

17. Dayton, PJ coached a couple of those Navy teams if I am not mistaken so this staff is well aware of what he is all about.

Gtech is a different animal athlete wise tho but then again we are too.

Thing that scares me is this game could go either way given the shape the D is in and the fact that you never know what offense is going to show up from qtr to qtr.

Still ain’t scared.

18. I’m more a dimetapp kid.

Ish was the shyt back in the day.

MMMMMMMM Grape.

19. “I’m more a dimetapp kid.

Ish was the shyt back in the day.

MMMMMMMM Grape.

GO CANEZ!!!!!”

Funny story, completely unrelated to football:
    For Father’s Day this year, I wrote a list of life lessons that I’ve learned from my dad and posted it on Facebook. On that list? “Too much grape Dimetapp is unlikely to actually harm a child.”

….my parents divorced when I was little, and when I was sick at Dad’s, he’d hand me the bottle of Dimetapp and tell me to “take a swig.”

In retrospect, this explains a lot.

^^^^^

Sisurp junkie

:-)

21. MMMMMMM a swig.

Nowadays kids die from not enough hugs and getting bullied and shyt.

Fukin fags.

DaytonCane says:

One of my friends told me a story about his grandad always using Robitussin to solve everything.

You got a cold? Get some Tussin.

You got a headache? Get some Tussin.

You broke your leg? Get some Tussin.

Your wife found out that you been cheating on her with both her sister and the lady that lead singer in the church choir? Get some Tussin.

23. Dayton your buddy ripped off a Chris Rock bit

Schwarm I know.

I just thought I would put my corny twist on it.

DaytonCane
    October 19, 2011 at 8:49 PM

2009: Temple 27, Army 13/ Temple 27, Navy 24

2010: Temple 42, Army 35

>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, those early year scores are baffling. I guess Navy and Army were really weak then.

The 2010 scores are what worry me. NO’d regressed, with his beloved 5th year seniors to boot….

However, if UVA can hold them to 24 I’ll give NO’d a fighting chance. Between that and his experience in the past, and the 2009 and 2010 games as guides on how to shut it down, he’ll figure out something.

That prediction of 38-24 has a nice ring to it.

Captain Optimist/Pessimist aka Cavaleer says:

It’s refreshing to be confident in a shootout. Haven’t felt like that since I can’t remember……

I see even C1 is feeling Jeddi and J12…..haha

Did I just say that??? haha

27. MSU is gonna hold the Badgers pockets, and crease everybody’s pants on Wisconsin’s pod….

I’m down with errrythang else.

28. Cav I dont have confidence in any part of this team yet.

The offense has played well in two halves this year and the d, well that Is what it is.

Special teams shyt the bed last week so nothing Is a sure thing these days.

I look for the small things that this program will build on for the future.

We are on the right track.

29. My mom gave me dimetap for everything!

Take a swig. That’s funny.

My grandmother would give us a shot of whiskey and the tussin.

It made me the degenerate I am today.

DaytonCane says:

Dont really see how USC beats Notre Dame, that Domer defense is starting to look better. If they figure out how to cover a little better, look out.

And IDK about that Michigan State pick. They are at home, but I dont think Kirk Cousins can pick that team apart like he is gonna have to because you aint running on Wisky. Cousins had a rough day throwing on Notre Dame’s defense and they play a lot of zone. Wisconsin plays a lot of zone as well.

Every team that LSU plays execpt for Alabama is irrelevant. That game decides one of the national championship teams.

32. Dayton, I struggled with those picks, could go either way.

Canez1, how did ST ish the bed? They got a turnover and Wieclaw made all his field goals. Botts could have done better on punts and TB messed up on the one punt return, that’s it.

33. Wisky just mauls folks. They are the ONLY Big10 that doesn’t bore the sh!t outta me.

34. we had this growing up – Manteca de ubre – http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vaquita-Udder-Balm-Manteca-Ubre-3-17-oz-Tin-/380352916386

this was the p.r. cure all.

35. Wisky hasn’t played anyone yet besides Nebraska.

I’ll give them some respect if they can put away Michigan State.

36. Swanny, I hope you feel better soon!

Classes in the LC were the worst with this weather! Memorial a close second! Meat lockers!

37. The USC pick was based on their ability to get turnovers and Notre Dame’s struggles covering the deep ball, which Barkley can throw.

I originally had Notre Lame until I saw that.

Both teams’ secondaries are a liability. The game should be bombs over Baghdad because both teams can stop the run.

The intangibles are that Notre Dame is at home and coming off a bye.

It was a tough pick.

I’ve been 75% or 100% every week since Week 1 … I gotta be wrong sometime! ;-)

38. If the dang ‘Canes were undefeated I’d be near perfect! Grrrr! Insult to injury!

39. You also have to look at the Spartan defense and what they can do.

Seven sacks in 1 game against the then-11th ranked team = no joke.

Wisconsin hasn’t seen anything like that.

Not saying they will shut them down completely, but I don’t think they will look the same as they have against the sisters of the poor and soft tape U.

Ms Clark

What’s ya record picking the canez???

:-)

I agree with everything BUT Wisconsin. They are FOR REAL!

42. Wisconsin is going to win this week. The reason why? They got Russell Wilson and Michigan State doesn’t.

43. Punts were garbage and kickoff coverage was shaky.

Just not as sharp as they have been but that happens.

Weiclaw has been the f’n man.

44. I would have usc over nd as well.

Rooting for msu to take out wisc.

Cant stand that red.

45. Listening to Golden on Hurricane Hotline you can betcha bottom dollar the 3-4 is surely in our future. He seems euphoric almost talking about it.

46. Nash, my record is the ‘Canes record, although technically last week I shrugged but then said reasons we could win and begged them not to break my heart this week!

DaytonCane says:

Good point about the sacks.

But I cant go against that gigantic Wisconsin o-line and a guy who threw 326 straight passes without an interception.

48. We’ll see, bg. It could be a mirage.

And I don’t like picking the higher ranked team just because they are higher ranked. I think it is important to see who they have played against.

MSU is also coming off a big win and will be playing at home. Wisconsin has been in Madison all year except 1 game.

Might rattle them.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong! :-)

49. Yep, it was a hard pick to make. Wisconsin seems legit, but … We’ll see.

This is why I pick these sorts of games, to spark debate. I almost didn’t do LSU:Auburn but the Honey Badger drug story came out this afternoon and the jokes just flooded my brain! Lol.

There aren’t many good matchups this week. Almost did Oklahoma State v Mizzou but the thought made me yawn. Who cares?! Haha

50. JSQ…no “if”. you’ll be wrong. Russell Wilson will be able to run for Governor of Wisconsin after this year.

51. IMO Wisky is a LEGIT Nat’l Title Contender. Them at 6 in the BCS is a JOKE!

52. And of course it was too late to make a pick on Tuesday night’s epic battle between two storied football programs … FIU vs. Arkansas State.

Bahahahahahahaha

53. By the way, 125 jello shots made for the tailgate, posted a pic on twitter. :-)

54. The Badgers should house MSU somewheres to the tune of 44-24.

55. Okay, guys, I get it, you disagree!

Have a cupcake! It’s just Mary Knows Football! :-D

56. [JSQ backs away slowly from the closet Wisconsin fans]

;-)

October 19, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Okay, guys, I get it, you disagree!

Have a cupcake! It’s just Mary Knows Football! :-D
    ——————————————–

58. I can’t name two things that Big Red does wrong.

Someone will prolly clip em’, but I think they’re paper better than every team left on their schedule.

59. LMAO, Dayton!

Yep, Hurri, that’s why they play the game instead of running the stats through a computer and telling you who wins. ;-)

60. • Dyron Dye has changed positions again. Dye came to UM as an All-American defensive end, where he played for two seasons. Then, in the off-season he added nearly 30 pounds and was moved to defensive tackle. In the fall, he switched over to tight end. Now, he’s been moved to offensive tackle. If Dye’s future already looked bleak, one would assume this move just makes it worse. Dye is a red shirt sophomore listed at 6-6, 275. He has not played in any games this season.

61. • Former UM head coach Larry Coker is in his first season at UT-San Antonio, where the Roadrunners are 2-5 in their inaugural season of football. Coker’s squad is playing a Division I-A schedule this season before joining the WAC next season.

62. Plus Wisconsin has this…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHQMaxiOmg

Which I think is better than VT’s Sandman.

63. Ohhhh Larry.

Such a nice man.

Smh.

Thank God for Golden.

64. Side bet Jella????

Sparty wins…I’ll be your FB friend.

Crawl Ball wins….You gotta do an EOTH article article on how great I am. And I’ll even email you the pictures and criteria needed to do a good job.

bg1906
    October 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM

^^^^^^

OFFENSIVE TACKLE

LOL

WTH???

Look our Henny and BWash

Bahahahaha

Smdh

^^^^ look out Henny and BWash^^^^

67. Roadrunners….

Put them there with wolverines, duckbill platapus, seahorses, Reindeer, tazmanian devils, and venus flytraps as things I don’t believe actually exist, unless I see one myself.

68. yeah Dye needs to just go ahead and transfer to Youngstown State.

Michael Bradley says:

Mid-season report card on offense article will be live on UFRSports.com in the morning at 9.

I’ll post a live link when it’s up.

70. I’ve been saying for how long that the overwhelming majority of the media following the Canes down there sucks

Stupid questions asked. Bad articles written (still laugh at the sky is falling crap that was written for how long by all of them when the Yahoo article came out). Fat asses crying at every single moment they can over stupid things such as not getting enough “access” … funny, for someone who really shouldn’t even be credentialed in the first place if you think about it

I love Suzy Kolber – true Cane she is of course she gave the gas face when the mention of the Crocs being honored came up

Reporters shouldn’t be trying to break down games/schemes/personnel/etc. .. only thing they should be doing is possibly offering options if anything, after reporting the actual news that is given to them or what they’ve researched

Then again, if you think about it, some of the reporters that people bag on when they try to analyze a game and give their 2 cents about what should’ve happened during a game – they’re not much different than anyone like us on a blog, writing about it as well

71. Wisky is only where they are for right now in the BCS Standings simply b/c of who they’ve played

They deserve to be where they are in the BCS Rankings

3 of the teams they’ve played so far are a combined 3-16 and another opponent they’ve played is a FCS school

72. What do you guys think about this Regis suspension? Cookie not suspended for a game but Regis is?

I don’t agree with or like dirty play but I am not sure it warrants a full game suspension?

IDK????

73. I
    Change.
    By not changing at all.
    Small town predicts my fate.
    I wish…

74. Trust the coaches.

75. Getting busted for “Synthetic marijuana” is

ridiculous

76. CC, why would Cookie have been suspended?? Pitt last year??

77. No for his drunken antics and being arrested!

Just think that was not enough and this one is overkill.

I think this defense lacks aggressiveness…..don’t you think this makes them more nervous?

IDK? I don’t know Regis not sure if he has a history but I am just not sure about this decision!

78. Is every Thursday night game PAC 12 for the rest of the season?

79. Nope, we are the Thursday night game next week

80. While I do think Regis’ suspension is excessive, the two situations are readily distinguishable.

– Cookie’s arrest was during the off-season
    – The charges were reduced to a misdemeanor
    – Cookie’s situation was before UM was under so much scrutiny
    – Cookie’s behavior was not during a game, and caught on tape

81. As long as Paul Cryst is calling those plays Wisky will look like the same old beast. Russel is uuuhhh..hhmmmm… how do i say it….??? VERY GOOD.

That offense just makes things easier for him.

He’s a great decision maker. I say they blast MSU in what seems to be a shootout AT FIRST.

raizecane says:

JSQ – Can I get an orange and green jello shot this morning? I know I am not first but it is my birthday today and would like to get the day started right. :-)

83. Hurri, that Wisky jump around video was insane!!!!! I have to put that on the bucket list.

I got a coworker who is from Wisconsin and her sister goes to Wisky.. AND SHE loves me. She texts me at least once a month to come visit. May have to do that!

Jump Around!

84. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHAo6kMzRmI&feature=related
    ————-

Hurri, c1 would appreciate this!!!

85. Happy Birthday Raize. It’s my kid sisters as well!

86. Raize, here is an orange and a green! Happy birthday, buddy! :-D

raizecane says:

Delray – Your sister must be awesome cuz that is how us Libra’s are, LOL. THX for the b-day wish.

raizecane says:

JSQ – Thanks sweetie…….that is the perfect way to get my day started. Not a bad way to finish the day either so will save the green for 11:59 PM :-)

89. Happy birthday Raize. :)

90. Regis just should have had to issue an apology. this ain’t tennis. its football. no suspension warranted.

Cookie should have been suspended though. Get arrested equals automatic 1 game suspension – if things are 100% dismissed then maybe no suspension necessary. but reduced charges means you still miss a game.

think about it. Cookie got arrested and not suspended and some of these players didn’t get arrested but were suspended three games (even if it was a silent suspension).

raizecane says:

DZA – my man…… thanks bro

92. Drank some Captain last night watching the Cards… amazing.

What did Regis do?

93. Happy Bday to my main man Raize.

My late grandfathers Bday today too.

You are in good company!

94. I’m not saying I agree, Esteban, just pointing out differences in the situations

95. That was you, DZ8? I could have sworn Eddie Vedder came on the blog.

96. Speaking of middle school crushes.

I think I went through puberty watching him sing “Black” on MTV unplugged.

97. Wow, an Auburn fan is having a conniption fit over my pick.

Um, I’m just some blonde chick that likes to bake who runs a blog. It’s not like Kirk Herbstreit said that ish.

GET OVER IT!

98. … in somebody
    elses life.

(That was me, DZ8)

;)

99. Where do you see that an Auburn fan is having a fit?

This internet thing is cool… thanks Al Gore.

100. Call your family today Canez1… celebrate the life. :)

101. My friend, the LSU girl, posted MKF and he is having a fit on her FB page.

It’s all fun and games until you realize that the person you are talking about (the writer – me!) is friends with the person who posted it.

D’OH!

102. Bizarro Six needs to fix my computer! Need to get to work! AHHH!

That’s what I call this guy in the IT department.

He looks just like Six, but he is a criminole fan.

103. DZ no doubt!

Gonna take my mom and grams to dinner tonight to get their minds off of it.

Ladies night!

LOL

raizecane says:

CANEZ1 – Much Appreciated.

And nice going by taking the family out. I don’t have any grandparents left but my kids have several and I try to explain to them that grandparants are wonderful people and to enjoy time with them while you still can.

105. lol, good man.

When you’ve become a grandpa you can say you’ve done your job, or something like that, you know what I’m saying.

106. Kind of like being an uncle… spoil them and then when theyre being brats you go home. :)

Thats what I do at least.

107. Raize no doubt.

My moms mom is the only one left so we have to look out for the old girl.

DZ lol the uncle thing is the only way to go!!!

Love em and ditch em ;-)

108. Este – AGREED! This does not sit very well with me!

I see your points JSQ but one thing you have to be with kids is consistent….not being consistent has bit me in the but a few times will raising my kids.

and my dog :)

109. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIZE….and the weather is so beautiful….enjoy your day!

110. while raising my kids^

111. Nice touch C1.

112. Delray I have to take care of my golden girls.

They are all I have.

:-)

bg1906
    October 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM

>>>>>>>>>>

WTF is this about?

Did Dye suddenly lose ALL his agility?? Or has he grown so much he has to move to OL? Or is this more of the push to transfer…which still doesn’t make any sense.

BG??? C1? Bueller?

114. Cav not sure what is going on there.

Sounds like the Sanford three were a bit overhyped.

Could be anything really.

Dubose hasn’t done dyk either.

Also remember that with a complete coaching overhaul some kids just don’t get it. That sounds like what is going on ooooor maybe he was never going to get it.

He is young. Plenty of time to turn it around but not looking good so far.

115. Excellent listen with Coach Fisch on Hurricane Hotline Part 2.

116. Hard to say. C1 kind of alluded to it, but they’ve done really nothing. Ray Ray was thought to have the highest ceiling and still does. Debose hasn’t been the same since the hamstring injury. Dye was thought to be the least of the 3 but was a big body that could move and had a great “get off.” Unless he’s utterly terrible, we could actually use him and Jeremy Lewis back on the DL.

Happy Bday Raize. Are you in old fart territory or just getting there? lol

DZ lol the uncle thing is the only way to go!!!

Love em and ditch em

^^^^^^^^^^^^

+10000000000000000000001

Wifey and I cringe at the thots of kids

bg1906
    October 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM

^^^^^^^^^^

Este brought this up b4 BUT it ???SEEMS??? goldie brought some of the dl depth probs on himself moving guys to OL where it also SEEMED we already had bodies…

So the dye move to ot is a head scratcher to me???

120. raizecane – happy birthday … now go shave your balls you dusty old fart

I watched Talladega Nights earlier, kept re-watching all the scenes with Walker and Texas Ranger (or TR as we like to call him) when they’re yelling at the grandpa Chip and also when they’re yelling at the next door neighbor

121. Or Golden knows that offense is all we have and wanted to load that side of the ball.

Even still, d line is super thin.

122. JSQ – bizarro Six huh … that means he’s the opposite of me?

So he must be butt ass balls ugly, smell like Jovan Musk and have the fashion sense of Hungarian tourist discovering the wonders of a beach for the first time in Florida

Figures though that he’s in IT if he’s any part Asian

I’m Hawai’ian Korean … so that means I’ve only some of the strengths and weaknesses. I’m a badass at laundry, I’m good with electronics, I’m pretty sure I could build or design a KIA or Hyundai – but might have a little trouble b/c I suck at higher stages of math and wasn’t really pumped about doing homework. I won’t eye your dog or cat and wonder what he or she would taste like with a side of rice. I do make sure to eye everyone in a convenience store though and keep tabs on where they are at all times and I’m good at repairing Nikes, so probably would be good at making them. I’m all about the extreme fundamentals of baseball but I absolutely hate soccer, such as all real Americans do (as per what Kenny Powers says) … and finally, I haven’t had problems with females running to another G.I. to love them long time b/c my eggroll wasn’t satisfactory

DaytonCane says:

I guess some stereotypes arent really really stereotypes if they are true lol.

SailorCane says:

Was at HHotline last nite and week before

AG is really cool, I sat with him for about 10 minutes before he took to the radio and chatted. Talked about defense and their struggles and I can tell you, there aint nothing you all can say that HE is not keenly aware of!

Met Jed Fisch last nite also and chatted for some time before his radio spot. All I can say is he will be a Head Coach somewhere, dude is a fuking football Nerd!

Brennan Carroll was last to show and didnt get a chance to chat with him. Next time

If you want to get up close and personal with coaching staff you should head out to HHotline for an hour or two @ Montys

Go Canes

ps Happy Birthday Raize

6 games attneded and 8 to go!

Go Canes!

125. I wonder how kevin nelson and devonta davis have been doing, anybody besides mike & mike in the afternoon know. Those 2 guys didn’t impress me, maybe devonta davis would’ve come around but kevin nelson, lol, the all time talk leader at UM before ever playing a down. Saying they would’ve been on the team means nothing, ian symonette was here for about 8 years, and a slew of other guys like him, so being on the roster just means somebody thought they should’ve been here, aubrey hill going into gaytorville, of course, makes sense to him and you, but since you became all goo-goo gah gah over the man, kevin nelson and his side-kick, i understand, and i hope you do to, next time, don’t let your attachment level far exceed the talent level!

126. Ya, Debose didn’t just injure his hamstring .. he blew it out, bg1906 is right, kid just hasn’t been the same at all. That, and he really didn’t have a QB to throw him the ball in the system they’ve been in since he’s gotten there. Now that they have one, that QB got injured and the two Frosh stepping in aren’t exactly lighting the world on fire

Reminds me almost of when the Canes went into Gainesville and had 2 Frosh QBs. The Crocs really have no WRs, TE (Reed isn’t exactly Aaron Hernandez, esp. since he came in as a dual threat QB) or a power back since Fred Taylor – don’t know what is going on with Gillislee b/c that kid is alright.

WRs – Frankie Hammond 4*, Omarius Hines 4*, TJ Lawrence 4*, Deonte Thompson 4*, Chris Dunkley 4* (transferred), Quinton Dunbar 4*, Carl Moore 5*, Andre Dubose 5*

How many of those kids that are that highly rated are tearing it up or have been tearing it up for them? Byrd, GlueFeet #4, KThompkins (is Davon Johnson a WR?) – not as highly rated as all those guys mentioned for the Crocs .. talk about a waste for those guys though from when Tim TiVo left until now, having to sit behind guys like Louis Murphy, David Nelson, Percy Harvey, Andre Caldwell, Cornelius Ingram, Riley Cooper and Aaron Hernandez. Deonte has been the best of all those guys mentioned … but the rest of them?

I’m nursing a Grade 1 hammy injury right now. I believe Debose had a Grade 3, which is the worst. I had a Grade 2 about 2.5 years ago on the same leg I have the injury now, it’s a lingering thing. When Brantley was in there he threw some bombs to Debose – the kid is tied for the team lead in WR TDs with 2, on only 9 receptions

127. Happy B-Day Raise, and yes, Lewis and Dye not being on DL makes zero sense.

128. DaytonCane – ya, luckily my family wasn’t just like this …

But, if I could be Peter in this one, I would’ve … b/c it’s true .. Asians kick ass at math

129. Bizzaro Six in that the dude hates the ‘Canes. On my first day the dude took one look at my iPhone when he was setting it up on the network and was like “UM? Blech. I’m a ‘Nole fan!”

I wanted to respond like “oh, I didn’t know they taught their students how to use computers,” but instead I just said “I’m sorry.”

130. Remember, the Bizzaro Seinfeld characters resembled the original in a lot of ways.

I’ve watched Wisconsin multiple times over the last two seasons. They are more than capable of handing the ferocity of any SEC team’s pass rush and would go into a championship game against either Bama or LSU with a gigantic edge at QB.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they won the whole thing this year and of all the teams that have a shot I’d most like to see them do it.

132. This is a little off topic, but who cares … I bring you my daily account of hearing “Knowledge From My Hood Neighbors”

Let me set this up. My bathroom is at the front of my apartment, next to the front door. There’s a staircase right outside my door where a lot of my neighbors like to hang out and bitch, moan, whine, drink, smoke, get into fights (last week some guy was sitting there after getting stabbed and bleeding all over b/c he was high/drunk and walked into the wrong apartment, so the resident woke up and cut him with something)

So, as I’m sitting there taking a grumpy this morning, I hear the latest ’round the table discussion out there about how they’re being held down or can’t get a job or why the US is at war

From the discussion I heard, did you know that ……

– The US is in Pakistan to not only get their oil, but to get their gold as well, that’s why gold is so valuable now and that the US has been over there this entire time looking for King Soloman’s mines secretly, that’s why it’s taking them so long to pull all their troops out

– Pakistan is located in Africa, which is also called South America … and since the guys outside of my door are originally from Africa (even though they admitted they were born in Philly, Alabama, Illinois … but they have one cell in their body from Africa from a long long time ago) and they didn’t get their 40 acres and a mule or any kind of reparations for their ancestors, then they should get a share of that gold that the US troops are taking while over in Pakistan, Africa

– The US gives not only Social Security numbers to Indian people when they come over, but also a $100,000 check to each of them to start their own business and that’s why these guys outside my apartment can’t get a job .. and also why they always can’t stand the way they’re treated when they go into the local Dunkin Donuts or Shell station owned by Indians, b/c those Indians think they’re better than these guys simply b/c they were given the $100,000

– That when politicians on NBC, Fox News, CNN talk about how God is important to them and should be to the country and how it’s in the Constitution about One Nation under God – that the God they speak of is really code word to the other rich people that helped get them in office and it stands for “Gold, Oil and Death” to the poor people like them that live in the hood and their distant relative brothers who are dark skinned and live in Pakistan, Africa

I couldn’t listen any more b/c my legs were starting to fall asleep while sitting on the toilet and my face was starting to hurt from trying to contain my enormous smile from laughing at the stupidity

This has been your daily update on “Knowledge From My Hood Neighbors”

133. JSQ – ahh, I was thinking more along the lines of Bizarro Superman and how he looked like a full retard version of regular Superman … or like in Family Guy when Stewie made a clone of himself and Brian – called them “Bitch Stewie and Bitch Brian”

raizecane says:

October 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    Happy Bday Raize. Are you in old fart territory or just getting there? lol

**********************************************************

I guess I am just getting there……if 48 falls in that category, lol

135. Six, that story was umm…special….

LOL Six.

My family is sorta like this, but not just like it

raizecane says:

Six says:
    October 20, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    raizecane – happy birthday … now go shave your balls you dusty old fart

************************************************************

Six – I took care of the nut sack just a few days ago so I am good for a few days – LMAO

Thanks all for the BDAY wishes. I would love to celebrate this saturday after we beat the “sheeeottt” out of GT.

138. No Robinson or Green on the DL this week, out officially with injuries.

139. Cool post Sailor!

140. Afghanistan? Gold? They got that other commodity that needs protection from the Taliban (at least when they were in power Taliban) – good ole opium.

opium production was at an all time low when the Taliban was running things since they made it a no go.

141. going to need to score 40 this week for real. more linemen out?

142. and happy bday raize

143. Este, that’s it. This is what we are rolling with on the DL.

IN: Chick, Robinson, A. Smith, Vernon, Ojomo, D. Smith, Grimble, Pierre and King

OUT: Fortson, Porter, Robinson, Regis, Green

Problem is that is our top 4 DT’s.

144. Gholston suspended for Wisky game

145. Ah, Bitch Stewie. Fun guy.

146. Anyone else notice what formation the Canes were in at the 3:18 mark .. 2nd and Goal from the 5 .. 4 WR spread out, with Miller joining them .. Jacory left under center with no backs and Cleveland releasing

Isn’t that the formation that a lot of people hated (who also hated the former OC) and said was stupid, esp. that close to the endzone?

Almost was a TD to Streeter

147. shwarma5 says:
    October 20, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    Este, that’s it. This is what we are rolling with on the DL.

OUT: Fortson, Porter, Robinson, Regis, Green

Problem is that is our top 4 DT’s.

The best defense we’ll have saturday is art kehoe & jedd fisch!

148. i thought it was marcus robinson out not the robinson who’s been out. actually relieved.

149. DaytonCane – ah man, that clip killed me, bahaha

It kinda sounds like all of us on this blog about different subjects

I always loved this clip, about Asian women drivers

“Good luck everybody else!”

150. Six, it was close. usually had 2 WRs in front of the back with them more spaced out. and we always threw it to the back when lined up like that – i kept waiting for the play it was setting up. this thankfully was a decoy alignment to get one on one coverage on the opposite side so we could run the fade with more space.

DaytonCane says:

Well looks like the option is going to have a field day against our defense. I still think we pull it out but its gonna be gut-wrenching to see our defense get gouged.

I feel like sending the Ga Tech football team a package of jello shots mixed with Salmonella.

152. i never knew how to drive stick until i bought one last year. i went on youtube to get pointers after a rough first day. one of the videos had this asian women doing the training. you can imagine what the comments were looking like.

153. Sorry about that Este, its M. Robinson in, L. Robinson out

154. Me too, Este!

155. Good idea, Dayton!

Or have bg take them out for some bonecrushers!

[JSQ’s liver screams]

shwarma5
    October 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM
    Sorry about that Este, its M. Robinson in, L. Robinson out

^^^^^^

Shwarma u punk…

Just has a real sik feeling from the former post

LOL

Btw that read and react for this week better be out the window…

Everybody hitting gaps with a head of steam…

FORCING THE ISSUE!!!

DaytonCane says:

Yep, hindsight is strong around these parts.

There’s always one or two people that swear they knew something that nobody else knew way back when. Sure…

Happy bday Raize

You truly are in good company

Its my bday today too

10/20 Libras all day

Go Canes! Beat Gay Tech!

Six
    October 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Almost was a TD to Streeter

^^^^^^^

Yup put me in that number…

But how many time u think unc has seen that play this year??

Three step drop and a fade route ain’t a bad call on 1st down…

But empty back field, qb under center, on third down ain’t to smart I don’t care who the qb is…

But look at the nxt play…shot gun with a back in the backfield the defense had to defend the whole field…TD

161. Dye not moved back to DT becuase? Heard he moved to TE because of depth? Asante, Clive, Chase etc…. IJS we have such a large pool of DT’s to choose from…

Otoh gotta wonder why no fade route vs karate at the end of the game???

Exp with their corners around 5’8 ish

163. Philly Happy Bday Playboy!!!

10/20 Bdays going once…twice…

164. Happy birthday Philly!

Here’s some jello shots for you, too! :-)

Happy Bday cheesesteak eater

Mmmmm just gave me an idea – cheesesteak with caramelized onions AND green peppers, and provolone, NOT that orange stuff – how can you go wrong?

167. 3xCanes, i like the provolone and the orange stuff in it together.

was a spot in College Park called South Street Subs or something like that. was the best philly cheese i’ve had (have had them every where but philly). they went out of business like half of the food spots do in college park.

Esteban
    October 20, 2011 at 2:40 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>

There it is.

October 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM
    Cav not sure what is going on there.

Sounds like the Sanford three were a bit overhyped.

Could be anything really.

Dubose hasn’t done dyk either.

He is young. Plenty of time to turn it around but not looking good so far.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crazy, just crazy. But hopefully it’ll connect at some point.

170. and Dye’s attitude must really suck for him to be everything but a d-linemen. cause we saw the guy was able to move real good and was on the way to having allen bailey type size.

still don’t get. guys like that don’t grow on trees. break him and build him back up. but do it as a DT/DE.

171. I told you guys rumors I heard about Dye sometime back….they must be true.

Este – might not be a bad idea to mix ‘em

Happy Birthday Philly.

Now go hang out with Will Smith or something.

October 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM
    Cav I dont have confidence in any part of this team yet.

Special teams shyt the bed last week so nothing Is a sure thing these days.

I look for the small things that this program will build on for the future.

We are on the right track.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Haha, fair enough.

…. pr some some big uglies just don’t have enough talent that translates to D1 level. It happens. Might be good enough to get a little pt at Townson State, but not enough to crack the 3 deep at this level. Not necessarily cuz he’s a bad guy. It happens. Size and strength can hide lack of enough talent in HS.

… or some

bg1906
    October 20, 2011 at 11:57 AM
    Excellent listen with Coach Fisch on Hurricane Hotline Part 2.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’ll reiterate BG. Absolute MUST listen.

CanesCanesCanes
    October 20, 2011 at 4:56 PM

>>>>>>

True, true….

Esteban
    October 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM

>>>>>>>>

That would be my strategy but who knows….

180. Cav, was watching the asian times news about sending the special forces troops to Uganda or something. getting involved in more civil wars. big reason trying to make sure China doesn’t make more inroads and potentially keep the west from being the exploiters of the oil and other natural resources.

CanesCanesCanes
    October 20, 2011 at 4:27 PM

>>>>>>>>>

Got a panini press??

Esteban
    October 20, 2011 at 5:00 PM

>>>>>>>>>>

I have NO trouble with that but don’t waste American lives doing that shyt.

Just BUY them. lol

Thanks fam.. JSQ much appreciated gota get the pregame started right

lol Cx3 n Dayton

Had a cheesesteak today for lunch.. Este U gota come to here for one

Just dont get caught up in the Genos and Pats hoopla.. other places are better

Dayton how about Will Smith taking part ownership in the sixers… LOVE IT

DaytonCane says:

Yeah Will and Jada are doing it big. Just hope all the rumors about them having trouble in their marriage are false.

Now he just gotta figure out how to get rid of Elton Brand’s contract and trade Iguodala for some decent pieces lol.

185. Cav, if we “just buy them” then its not exploiting. what’s the fun in that? at least that seems to be the line of thinking.

186. the Sixers are just going to have to eat that Brand contract or hope the new bargaining agreement includes being able to cut one player and it not count toward the cap.

187. Happy B-Day Philly

Esteban
    October 20, 2011 at 5:13 PM

>>>>>>>

True and my logic has one element that these lymp-dik cowards have never had- value of American life…..

To me, be straightforward. Economically and politically annex Africa and incorporate them into the larger Pax Americana. Sit the leaders down, behind closed doors or in broad daylight, outline a plan for infrastructure building- roads and schools especially, teach English as the second language thus encouraging intra-continental and international trade and prosperity. Keep weapons to a minimum. This would establish permanent links to American industry. Leave the gray areas to them. Fight it out but keep the fighting in the political arena. America would step in as referee if necessary.

A stable country is better than an unstable one. And the way to stability is not with a despot sitting on top ruling by fear, lining his pockets while the people starve.

If my memory serves me correctly that’s why we whooped Georgie’s azz a couple of centuries ago.

However, we cannot relinquish resources and wealth to enemies/rivals….

DaytonCane says:

Dont see that clause happening Este. They just have to eat that dead money and be rid of him before he tears his Achilles again.

Btw love wat Goldens doing with bwash/botts etc..

Keepin these kids on their toes after a win.. wont tolerate complacency

191. Philly!!!

I got you when I go back up top next weekend….

Is Night on Broadway still open…..?????

lol Dayton yeah Iggy def has to go. But Brand actually started to play better under Collins. Agreed id like to c him go but that aint happenin

Dougie Collins has that team goin in the righ direction. They will def get better as long as he’s there. Good good coach imo

Thanks Schwarm

Hurri my man no doubt!

Never been there.. I run Risque usually but that just cause my boy knows someone there

194. Word up Philly….

I’ll pay ya cover, and even let you tag the clean broad first.

#BACKROOMBROADSOFBROADSTREET

195. bg, those spoiler predictions seemed predicated on our offense. They must not have watched tape of our D, as I think the St. Anthony’s School for the Blind could convert a couple third downs on this team….

Michael Bradley says:

I wonder how somebody thinks they know a talent level of a player they’ve never seen play a single football game…

It boggles my mind.

197. Cal.

Kevin Nelson is at FAMU. He’s the 2nd team SAM and getting a little playing time.
    Devont’a Davis and Travis Williams are both at Youngstown State and both are starting.

What would the Hurricane Nation do with out this wisdom so eruditely expressed
    by some…..

Mike, don’t know if your comment was in reference to mine or not, but my only point is that maybe its a talent issue and not a character issue with Dyron Dye. I think it was cc that was implying there was something wrong with the kid, character-wise. Maybe that’s true, but I think it could just as well be that he’s just not good or talented enough and also that really big guys can hide lack of ENOUGH talent in HS by overwhelming guys, most or many of whom aren’t even going to play in college.

Wasn’t intended as a shot at you that’s for sure.

200. This is off the wall, I know, but a possible important Cane recruit…

201. For Mike and Randy none of the rumors are from Miami, they are from his home town of Sanford. Remember I live here and hear lots of stuff from players and students in the Seminole County area. And I watched him play a lot in high school, always said RAY RAY was the best… Dye came along as a package…he was good but not great.

Lots of ish went down at Seminole high school to include the coaching staff….rumors flew around like crazy.

So if you believe he is great believe it that is your prerogative, I just keep waiting for him to shine and yet another coaching staff has him on the bench…..so????

canechic
    October 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM

>>>>>>>>>>

Well that’s the best insight I’ve read about the young man so far. But his highlights looked like he was agile enough to play DE. Didn’t he run track??

Oh well. Hopefully he’ll find a spot and excel. At the end of the day that’s all that matters.

DaytonCane says:

How cute of our friends in Trailerhassee. Some of them even think we’re still getting the death penalty.

Cant wait until Golden rights this ship in a few years and Jimbo is chased out of town.

204. Jimbo may not last a “few years”..

Many of these assholes are livid about the current staff.

205. It really amazes me Cav, he truly has the physical ability…not sure what it is, lack of focus?? Not sure??? The rumors are not that kind but who knows what the real truth is….I do know he is not impressing the coaches and that is never a good sign…

Just amazed that J12 can get criticized, called names again and again on here and when someone says something about Dye, who has done nothing to help his cause at all, everyone is up in arms???

206. yes Bennie the Seminoles are getting restless….I listen to Gator and Nole radio in the morning on the way to work.

207. What took you so long?!!

For those who believe in Jay Cutler / Mike Martz synchronicity with JH12 / Whipple.

208. Ludicrous is the Homecoming concert….”when I move you move….just like that”

Nicole is very excited!

209. I’m pretty sure mike and Randy are talking about Kevin nelson and not Dye.

99.999%

DaytonCane says:

I think the recruiting prowess will give Jimbo some extra time, but that team is not very disciplined.

Greg Reid still getting beat.

Terrence Parks still taking bad angles and and blowing coverages.

Bradham is still stiff as a surf board, as are some of their other LBs.

Outside of Rashad Greene, the WR core isn’t producing much.

EJ = overrated

Sounds like a championship contender to me. I almost hope that they do move to the SEC so they can win 7 games every year.

211. Yeah, Canechic I announced that on here a couple of weeks ago; I will likely be there as well. The UMAA is super excited. He performed for homecoming in 2001 too so it’s great for those of us that are coming back!

I can’t believe that was 10 years ago!!!

212. James is coming down to go with Nicole should be a good time :)

Move b!tch….the Willis McGhee song :)

213. Yo….That Arizona wide receiver just put some kinda move on that DB.
    Look like he made him rupture his ACL, MCL, and PCL all at once.

DaytonCane
    October 20, 2011 at 7:27 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old wounds run deep…lol

215. Someone emailed Susan about calling Regis a Pig. Even Ferman was upset, here is her response.

Response from Degnan Reply

——————————————————————————–
    Sent her an email basically asking her how she had the audacity to call a player a pig and this is what she responded:

Ryan, first, thanks for the email.

The word I used was too harsh. I agree.

I know this goes on all the time. If you think calling someone what I did — and again, I should have described the actions instead of the person — is worse than punching someone in the crotch after a play and also stepping on another player’s hand after another play, then I disagree.

I am extremely respectful covering this program, almost always write meaningful, positive stories about the players, and love what I do.

I’ll have an opportunity to talk to Micanor.

Thanks for the note. I am a person who tries to be upbeat and not mean-spirited, which, ironically, is what spurred such strong emotions when I watched those plays. I tweeted too fast, which I won’t do in the future — just like Micanor seems to be saying he won’t do what he did anymore.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope the Canes can enjoy theirs.

216. Criminoles must love the way we taste..

Can’t keep us out of their mouths.

Sucks to be them.

DaytonCane
    October 20, 2011 at 7:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^

What blog continuously writes on their rival’s….

As if they don’t have their own troubles

Smh

Bethune Cooke playing Norfolk St on espn u….I wonder if Norfolk watch no D to see what NOT TO DO!!!

Pretty Ricky

Dead coach walkin

DaytonCane says:

I go over to TN occasionally just to see whats up because they usual have good info about the ACC and college football in general. But they often get carried away and post stuff like that.

You guys should’ve seen that board when the suspensions were handed out. Its like everyone just started pleasuring themselves at the same time while writing articles about how us, Auburn, and Ohio State were all gonna get hammered by the NCAA. So far they’re 0-1.

Just another form of Freud’s penis envy theory if you ask me.

221. Bg

Is she pea brain or what?

222. I look forward to my traditional “confused blonde” saying on November 12:

“Hey ____, where are the rest of their national championships?” [looks around Choke, feeling the eyes of toothless gas station employees narrowing their glare on me]

“What?! They only have 2?! Why would someone even brag about that?! I thought you automatically got 3 just by being located in FL.”

I’m thinking baked ziti and meatballs for that tailgate.

You gonna be there, Bennie?

October 20, 2011 at 9:29 PM
    Criminoles must love the way we taste..

Can’t keep us out of their mouths.

Sucks to be them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Criminoles are huge disappointment. A lot of big talk coming from Trailerhassee before the season began.

Now, dumbo is not looking like the genius they made him out to be. He can still get them turned around, but you would have expected more with the obvious talent they have. I honestly think Golden is a better logistically, better organized, and is building, for the long term, a better organization.

In college, the head coach is like what the head coach, the general manager, and the director of scouting would be in an NFL team. We know he excels in the last two, as well as excelling the the coaching motivation part. Game day coaching will improve. But overall, that’s why I harp on logistics and organization, it’s crucial to have this infrastructure and this was, imo, on of the major failings of the last regime.

As far as the criminoles having us in their mouths, I ‘ve got a feeling their going to know what our ass tastes like in a few weeks.
    #a2m4thenoles

224. Canez1 says:
    October 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM
    I’m pretty sure mike and Randy are talking about Kevin nelson and not Dye.

99.999%

What the hell is this a DNA result. They hate to be wrong, kevin nelson was not that good to began with, i just laughed when he was being touted as the next greatest to come to UM, based on what, him dominating gaytorville, i could care less than and don’t care now, just glad the young man is at least playing somewhere but if this man is 2nd team like bg just mentioned at FAMU, he’s where he belongs right now, but if he becomes 3rd string their, what’s the next league down. Anybody clamouring over a 2nd string linebacker at FAMU trying to question whether someone knows talent or not needs to go and take a nap, you getting to cranky!

I think this perfectly sums our two programs

226. Six
    October 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Almost was a TD to Streeter
    ————

The Td to TB3 in the VPI game was in that formation as well.

We hated it because it became a staple of our offense and the Qb’s would be asked to do 5- 7 step drops on passing downs(WHICH IS INSANE)

Jedd Fisch uses it like it’s supposed to be used when you have suspect tackles! Quick strike plays and never more than a 3 step drop.

227. F@cking beautiful!!!!

Hurri
    October 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM
    Word up Philly….

I’ll pay ya cover, and even let you tag the clean broad first.

#BACKROOMBROADSOFBROADSTREET

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHA MY MAN

THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

ILL BE THERE TOM NITE

LETS GO

GO CANES BEAT GAY TECH

DaytonCane
    October 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM
    I think this perfectly sums our two programs

^^^^^

Yup STILL gets my jont hard…

Heeheeheee

Nashvillecane
    October 20, 2011 at 10:52 PM
    DaytonCane
    October 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM
    I think this perfectly sums our two programs

^^^^^

Yup STILL gets my jont hard…

Heeheeheee

%^^^^^

Lol @ krane running over to pull a smokey

#youjustgotknockeddafukout

Heeheeheehee

231. Wow, The Situation is pathetic.

She doesn’t like you.

Get the eff over it.

Stop starting drama.

232. PhillyCane – happy birthday to you too you old fart, you and raizecane can go both iron your balls …. although, raize said he already did, so he’s good to go

I dunno why guys like Jerry Jones get the skin in the back of their head pulled back so the front of their face looks like they’re hangin their head out of the window of a car going 250 mph on the highway

I’d think they’d want to get the charpei look off their sack

Happy birthday though

Eagles suck

Haha

SpeedWrecks says:

Kirk Herbstreit on Joe Rose lauds Al Golden, Jacory Harris, Lamar Miller!

Q: Can you believe Jacory Harris’ turnaround? No interceptions in the past three games.

A: I’ve watched him every single week, and I have been really happy for him, because one of the things that you and I, and everybody else, have been perplexed by has been the fact he has so much God-given ability that over the years, it’s been inconsistent, and to see what he has been able to do up to this point, he’s been great. His leadership and his decision-making, I think, has a lot to do with why this team is able to compete and why they are where they are right now, and they’ve not shut it down. You and I talked about that last week, that one of the more impressive things has been that Al Golden has gotten this team to fight. Not everything has gone always perfectly, and yet they’ve gone out there and maintained a certain attitude, and I think that when you can do that, you can always have an opportunity to win long-term. As far as Jacory Harris is concerned, I think he deserves a lot of credit for staying the course and continuing to go out there and do what’s asked of him. … All in all, if you’re a Miami fan, you gotta like the way this team has wanted to go out there and attack. You also have to like the way Lamar Miller continues to run, averaging about six and a half yards a carry. … I challenge anybody to say who’s having a better year than Lamar Miller. I think he’s definitely a Doak Walker finalist, and I think that takes some of the pressure off Jacory and that passing game.

234. Este – come hang out in my apartment complex and your intelligence level will go through the roof, just by listening to such gems as what I said earlier – “Pakistan is in Africa, South America”

That’s just stupid. Everyone knows Pakistan is not in South America, it’s in South Africa.

236. I like how al goldie was talking about “this week, we’re going to get a different look, and it has our attention” speaking about the g-tech offense, i’m laughing cause from what i’ve seen, all the teams we’ve played this year should’ve had our/ d-co’s attention.. This is the most detailed oriented offense we’ll more than likely face all year, and with coach do noff complaining all year about guys free lancing and not knowing where to line-up, we will probably be the most undiscipline defense this offense will face all year. It’s going to be up to the individual players like spence, ray ray, vernon and hopefully finnie gets a pick, i do know this is a game where brandon mcgee might actually come up big in run support, but whatever we do, let’s not let mike williams be out on an island by himself.

This is definitely not the time to have guys like marcus and futch standing up trying to set the edge of the defense, they will get out side on us all game long like every other team that keeps being able to run round the corner on us!

237. He now ranks as the eighth most efficient passer in the country with a QB rating of 170.77.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/2011/10/canes-midseason-awards-winners-blinkers-and-stinkers.html#ixzz1bO8Eg7DS

Another one of better defenders for saturday’s game, oh yeah “It ain’t nipple” GTFOH. If we got strictly by the numbers, he’s better than 112 other qb’s!

238. Bud (Tomahawknation) is always MINDING everyone else’s business but his own. I’ve asked even publically at times WHY DO THEY CARE WHAT HAPPENS HERE???? They never answer. Its like Ray Lewis said….

What they do at The U? Y’all win, who y’all play??? EVERYONE wants to be JUST LIKE US! They can’t help it. Hate and immitation are the BIGGEST forms of flattery! They would LOVE to be us…Trust!

239. Blue really pumping up Duke this morning. Said he may be the best player in all of Florida.

The stroke wait to happen, Will Muschamp is keeping it rolling in gainsville….

241. They better hope lamr miller leaves this year, cause if not, having him, duke and bg’s boy dorsett, is going to be hell for any defense to try and stop. dorsett, that guy knows how to run routes and is open many times already, like that touchdwon to benjamin, he was breaking open across the middle. That fade pass to stretch, dorsett was on his way to beating his man. They need to just go head and redshirt rashawn scott if possible.

242. Nashvillecane says:
    October 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM
    The stroke wait to happen, Will Muschamp is keeping it rolling in gainsville….

//////////////////////////////////

Seriously, who gets caught for this in college. The majority of college kids drink and are underage, so for him to get caught for this/charged for this, the odds are damyum near like the lotto. That’s what they do, if it wasn’t for college kids, alcohol sales would be way down so you know the alcohol industry basically sends money in to the atf agency. Hell, most of those agencies are funded by corrupt money, the dea and the likes, that’s why they luv to make big bust, turn around and selling back to the country they traced it from and than fund more programs.

CapeCoralCane says:

Kehoe on QAM……good listen.

Lol Six thanks.. Yeah the Iggles do suck. Doesnt matter to me as long as the Canes win

Ill take a W on sat over a W on sun all day every day

245. Calvin.

Playmakers EVERYWHERE! I like it. I think it will be HARD to keep Lamar but if we do, look out for us next year in the ACC…

4 Real!

Ill take a W on sat over a W on sun all day every day

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This + 1000000000

I can’t see a scenario, other than a late season injury, where we keep Lamar Miller. That kid is a man among boys.

CapeCoralCane says:

Also listen to Blustein talk about Duke in the beginning of this clip

He had 214 yds and 4 td’s against Jackson last night.

249. Very high chance we end up getting Tony Grimes who was a 2009 recruit at Hollywood Hills who went to Ole Miss and is now a Juco. He never liked Randy’s staff. Here is his old film….

Also some old footage of Feliciano….

250. new blog up