Diamond ‘Canes Undefeated; Men’s Basketball Locks Up Criminoles

There has been plenty of cause for cheer in Coral Gables recently, and not just because yours truly will be on campus this weekend, but also in celebration of the excellent performance by the ‘Canes baseball and men’s basketball teams (it goes without saying that the Lady ‘Canes regulated this weekend, as usual).

Starting with baseball, in week 2 of the season the diamond ‘Canes are the only undefeated team in the Atlantic Coast Conference.  Coming off their sweep of Rutgers at home during week 1, the ‘Canes traveled to Ft. Meyers to earn a 3-0 win over Florida Gulf Coast on February 22.  This past weekend, Morris’ boys took on Albany at Alex Rodriguez Park and beat them convincingly in each matchup, 15-4, 11-1, and 12-5, respectively.

On Wednesday, the ‘Canes will get a tune-up game at home with Florida Atlantic University before the embodiment of all evil, the Floriduh Crocs, come to town.  Jonathan from the Hurricane Ticket Office gave Eye of the Hurricane readers a special rate for the ‘Canes/Crocs series. Click here and enter the special code “CANES” to access the discount.  So, arm yourself with croc repellent (brushed teeth, hemmed jeans and a date that isn’t your cousin?) and join me to cheer on the good guys, who don’t strangle their girlfriends and use dead women’s credit cards, to victory!

Bonus:  Only football season ticketholders and ticketholders to the Sunday ‘Canes/Croc matchup at 1pm are eligible to attend the spring football practice from 10-12 that morning! And, if you are a football season ticket holder, you can purchase tickets to Sunday’s game for $5, while supplies last.  Seriously, could this weekend get any better.  Oh wait . . .

On to men’s basketball.  There are few things more lovely than a dejected ‘Nole, and last night our ‘Canes gave us quite the beautiful sight. Despite the disconcerting disqualification of Reggie Johnson announced just an hour before the game, a team we have known to break under pressure in past years and simply give up instead chose to rally. Led by Durand Scott (scoring 17 points) and a home crowd thirsty for criminole blood, Miami beat then No. 15 Florida State 78-62, snapping a six-game losing streak to FSWho. I, for one, would like to commend our student section for their spirited rendition of the REAL version of the FSWho war chant, and cries of “WIDE LEFT!” when missing foul shots.  I can’t tell you how proud I am that the next generation of ‘Canes is carrying on the tradition of hate against the Trailer-dwelling safety school to the north.  [JSQ dabs eyes with tissue]

This win against the hated Criminoles bolsters the ‘Canes resume for the NCAA tournament with March rapidly approaching.  The ‘Canes final road game of the regular season will take place on Wednesday evening at 9pm in Raleigh, NC as Miami takes on NC State.  Then, on Saturday, March 3, I hope you will join me for the final home game of the regular season.  Jonathan from the Hurricane Ticket Office is offering a discount exclusively for Eye of the Hurricane readers.  Simply click here and enter the discount code: CANES.

I hope to see you this weekend in Coral Gables! GO ‘CANES!

1. 1st

2. Nice first, Delray!

Although you kind of had some inside information on that one!

Orange or green?

3. bg1906 says:
    February 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    Forston’s official time for the 40 is now 5.17 9th worst for DLs, Vernon was 4.80 ..8th best time
    ////////////////////////////////////////

Here’s what we knew before the combine and here’s what most should remember after the combine, and esteban has pointed this out several times, swasey’s 40 times are normally on point and it showed, pete bamaritto’s times and head-shaking, is garbage juice. Who no wonder he was hiding times, a 4.80 for vernon, is that what got other guys jealous. spence running a 4.56 and with his explosive 1st step along with his football i.q., he’ll make some noise in the nfl, belive that, but 12 reps, he’ll have to answer for that, good time to use the herschel walker troy p work-out plan tatic.

Going to be some good lessons learned come draft day, not sure how olivier is planning on playing linebacker in the pro’s running a 4.80, looks like all of them will be participating in the UM pro-day, where i’m sure they’ll all probably run better times.

4. Ug, now that I’m home I’m thinking all those shots of espresso with the pretty nole were a bad idea.

[JSQ does cartwheels across living room]

5. Sugar free green.

6. Here you go, Delray!

Act of valor was an awesome movie so official

8. love the article and the good news behind it

9. Good Stuff Calvin, I agree Swasey is on point with his 40 times and measurements. Forston and Vernon we all knew was not 6’3 and 6’4.

10. Apparently there is a concert going on in my office hallway . . .

How appropriate is it to tell the accounting department to STFU?

11. Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

12. ^^^Now we see why Golden constantly says, WE HAVE TO GET STRONGER!

13. BG, no lie, when i ate lunch with a few vpi players i was appalled at how much bigger they were than um players. i’ve seen a lot of the players up close and they were SCRAWNY!

uva players made our players look like high school seniors ; /

14. So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
    Trouble no one about their religion;
    respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
    Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.

Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
    Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
    even a stranger, when in a lonely place.
    Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
    If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.

Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools
    and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled
    with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep
    and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
    Sing your death song and die like a hero going home

15. 4.56 for Spence got changed to 4.71 officially. Big difference. Most of these Canes not helping themselves at combine IMO sine I think Benji and Miller ran where expected.

16. I’m about to post a sign in the hallway that says “use your indoor voices, b!tches.”

17. I’m too drunk .. to taste this chicken

– Col. Sanders, via Ricky Bobby

PhillyCane – I’m going to go see Act of Valor tomorrow. Anything with SEALs in it, I’m in, esp. if it’s taken somewhat seriously … not that cheesed*ck type crap that Charlie Sheen or Demi Moore was in or the guys in “The Rock”

Read a few books on the SAS, love those guys as well – whole different breed

18. Cane dirt dogs have a warm up tomorrow before the big boys come to town to play on Friday – #1 ranked UiF has completely owned Coach Morris since Sully & his coaching staff took over up there .. I’m probably the only one on here that cares about college baseball

19. bg and other interesting thread on CI about Senat – http://www.caneinsider.com/recruiting-talk/7282-tidbit-senat.html

20. I will be at the games, Six, so that makes two of us. Said the same thing about the warm-up above.

And just in case people have been living under a rock or in a bubble or you have been spending time in Jortsville lately and became spontaneously illiterate as a result,

I NEGOTIATED FOR YOU GUYS TO GET INTO THE GAMES FOR EIGHT FREAKING DOLLARS SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE THERE.

CLICK THE LINK IN THE ARTICLE ABOVE AND HELP SUPPORT THE ‘CANES AGAINST THE EVIL CROCS!

21. Spence makes up for his slow feet with his super quick instincts.

4.7=4.5 with him.

If he ran a 5.7 I would still want him on my team.

22. Canez no doubt. But in terms of of draft stock, that 40 plus the bench ain’t exactly making him a shooting star. Thinking he goes 3rd round.

23. Shwarm I think you are on the money with that.

I was just talking about Spence in college. No idea how he is going to translate.

Me thinks, not well.

3rd at best!

Goes for the rest of these kids as well.

Miller goes in the 2nd.

Streeter might sneak in towards the end of the 2nd but I doubt it. He will disappoint in the NFL.

Bwash will end up with the only meaningful career out of all these clowns.

24. Go Canes!

25. This staff luv’s to move d-linemen to the offensive side of the ball. At least this time with senait they didn’t wait until he got here. You know goldie is a true friend, ride or die, he’s begun creating d-line depth issue’s in the next recruiting class now just to save his boy/do noff!

26. Sounds like a Mr. Cranky Crankerson needs a nap.

Lock Mia out and put on those footy pajamas, you know you want to.

27. Mom
    February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    Go Canes!
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Stay out of it!

Six I knew youd be all over this movie. Your in for a good one

Canes Fam whom ever that can help please share your opinions and I need all the help I can get

For this Friday, I got selected to go to Annual D2-D3 National Scouting combine as an “Associate Agent” for their D2-D3 Testing. Its basically a Pro Day for D2-D3 football players. The agency is called East Preps Sports management. If I do well I could be come a full fledged associate agent, so its like a try out of sorts.

Throughout the day I will be taking notes, writing stats, and interviewing players, and evaluating players. Now I know sports, I know football, but am I a talent evaluator?… not that I know of yet. Any suggestions on things I should do or look for would be appreciated.. let me know what you guys think.

30. Mom is gonna b!tch slap you, Canez1.

31. I am about to go in the hallway and beat these loud b!tches over the head with my shoes.

Here’s an idea, you finish this brief and I’ll chill in the hallway talking about NOTHING, LOUD AS F@CK.

Skanks.

32. luv it when the blonde morphs into a flaming redhead

33. I’ve simmered. The brief is done on my end. Just wanting on local counsel to get me numbers and then BOOM!

I’m excited for this one to get filed! 😀

34. Season ticket holders can go to the practice on Sunday without the purchase of a baseball ticket. If as a season ticket holder you want to go to the game you can purchase tickets for $5.00 “while supplies last”.

I just got a cute card from Utickets with this info.

35. Thanks, KL, I’m updating the article now.

36. updated.

I guess the mean 2011 season ticket holders since it isn’t time to purchase yet for 2012.

37. Yeah I guess thats what they mean.

I got the card in the mail today & thought this info would have been useful a couple of weeks ago!! Lol! Seriously though we were planning to go to the baseball game anyway and I don’t mind giving the baseball program the extra $20.

38. No kidding!

I felt the same way when I bought all my tickets for this weekend for full price and then Jonathan sends me links offering EOTH a discount an hour later! What?!

I guess they aren’t selling out like usual.

In the past this has been a difficult series to get a ticket to.

I guess I will give my other tickets for Sunday to the runner up for the picture contest so we can get as many people there as possible.

39. Inside The U is reporting that Stephen Morris underwent back surgery and will be limited in spring practice #Canes

Back surgery for Stephen Morris (ITU).

My question is why?

My guess: lifting with bad form accident. I killed my neck/back being a dumbass on lat pulldowns. Saying this ’cause I don’t remember any killer back hits on SM last year, the few times he was in.

Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:

Again….Spence could’ve played AND started on the 83,86,87,89,91,92,01, and the 02 squads.

Last I checked, Spence’s job didn’t require him to tackle a weight bench, and I’ll bet that if it did….he’d tackle it.

How much does Tebow weigh…?

42. bg1906 says:
    February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    Jacory Harris: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rapid-reports/post/17491254
    /////////////////////////////

Don’t get the vampires started, this man is going to get ridiculed all the way to the nfl, along with whatever team drafts em & their scouts, he’ll get drafted! His throws were on point, he’s always been good at throwing those swing passes with ease as well. Like lamar miller, put j70 behind a better o-line and they’ll shine!

43. CanesCanesCanes says:
    February 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM
    Back surgery for Stephen Morris (ITU).

My question is why?

////////////////////////////////////

WTH, as a qb, he just made art kehoe start coaching early. He’ll just have these guys blocking like the string bean is back their again.

44. It was a weight lifting incident a while back.

He’s a dude. He’ll be ok.

Timing blows, but what else is new around here.

45. Chic gets ridiculed because she suks ass.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Get over it.

46. JSQ – if I could, I’d live at Mark Light @ A-Rod Field .. I went to a couple of Ron Fraser baseball camps back in the day when I was a mini-Six – that’s when the field still had half real grass/half turf

I’d go to the Cane/Croc series in a heartbeat if I could

Don’t think it’s going to go well for the Canes – predicting the Crocs to either sweep or take the series 2-1

47. PhillyCane – if a QB you’re scouting looks like an Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin 3rd, Aaron Murray .. then give him good marks

If he looks like a Jacory Harris .. then send him to Calvin’s pad so they can both smoke the oversized hookah and live in fantasy land together

48. Six lmfao!!!

He throws a sweet swing pass tho with the soft touch of butterflies, vaginas and rainbows.

Should be perfect for the NFL

49. A mini-Six.

Awwwww

Sounds like the car I need to be driving with these gas prices!

50. Canez1, why do you hate vaginas so much?!?!?!

Daaaaaaang!

Cranky S. [for Salty] Crankerson!

51. I love me some vag.

Just not when It comes to my qb, in any way, shape or form.

52. I would like to apologize the SUV Six for what I said above.

I was just on I-95, stuck behind granny going 50 and went to pass the old hag when the grandpa in the other lane started going 45.

I honked several times and shook my fist and they switched lanes and sped up, respectively.

Don’t mess with a car that eats more gas in a week than your annual life insurance premiums.

These old people are menaces.

53. I have a retort for the vag comment but it would be the kind of retort that earned me the reputation as a pervert…

54. Oh well, can’t put Pandora back in the box.

Speaking of boxes,

If you are ridiculing J12’s performance in a game like UVA 2010, going out of the game after being beaten like that resembles the conduct of a part of the male anatomy.

Whereas if he was what you called him, he would have gotten back up and asked for it harder next time.

Aaaaaaaaaand I’m out.

55. The aforementioned message was sponsored by the Coalition for Underperforming Players to be Referred to as “Balls,” Palm Beach Chapter

56. Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:
    February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

—————————————————————————————————–

100% agree.

57. bg1906 says:
    February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    —————————————————————————————————–

Being a 3rd stringer in the NFL ain’t a bad gig. No one ever said J12 was going to take a team to the Super Bowl. He’s a smart kid and could have a long career as a back-up.

58. Reggie’s back per Freet. Gorton tweeted that he’s flying up to NC to join the team tonight. Awesome news! :)

Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:

Six,

What’s good with the Travis Johnson kid, from Tampa? You seen him in person? What’s the look?

KL AWESOME NEWS!!!

Six ill keep that in mind

Great news about Reg

62. Yeah I was excited to see big Reg back too. He’s gotta pay back the improper benefits to a charity plus serve a one game suspension (served by sitting out for FSU). He usually plays inspired in his home state so it was important to get him back for the NCSU game. Go Canes!

63. Quit being hypocrites, kyle wrong played like doo-doo for 3 years straight and never received this bs yall give j70. kyle never beat fsu, the only time he gave us a chance to beat them was by getting blasted and letting kirby freeman come in and save the day. That win by kirby makes it easier to forget that 1-14! j70 in 3 years did way more than kyle did in 3 years yet when it comes to kyle, “if he had better coaching” but when it comes to j70, somehow it’s all on him, lol, hypocrologist!

Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:

Kyle Wright better be damn lucky I wasn’t blogging back in 07′, during that semi-comeback loss @ UNC.
    I still can’t get that last int that he threw outta my head….

65. JSQ
    February 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Oh well, can’t put Pandora back in the box.

Speaking of boxes,

If you are ridiculing J12′s performance in a game like UVA 2010, going out of the game after being beaten like that resembles the conduct of a part of the male anatomy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

as everyone already knows: "post of the day"

66. Ronny
    February 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    —————————————————————————————————–

<<<<<<<<<<

67. how about the INT he through against GT at the end of that game? can’t say I was surprised but still was pissed. but still get more upset when I think of Greg Olsen getting tossed to the ground on a 4th and 1 play by a guy who’s about 5 inches shorter and at least 20 lbs lighter – and that guy making the tackle for loss or at least being in on it (can’t remember exactly).

68. K-State no longer under the radar
    Kansas State entered 2011 with fairly low expectations attached — at least in the opinion of one hack. They finished the season 10-3 with a Cotton Bowl appearance. Under the radar no longer are Bill Snyder‘s Wildcats. Tough-as-nails quarterback Collin Klein is back, as is running back John Hubert. Together, Klein and Hubert accounted for nearly all of K-State’s rushing yards and nearly half of the team’s total offense. But with K-State having everyone’s attention, the emphasis will be on diversifying the offense while maintaining a stingy defense and solid special teams. Becoming more complete in 2012 will be the key for overachieving Kansas State.

February 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM

^^^^^^

+900billion

I made this statement numerous times dawg

70. Wright didn’t get bashed? Ok.

Once again ur head is in a cloud of crack smoke.

You talking about hypocrisy?? But then bash

The only reason people talk about coaching with wright is because of his physical skills.

Your dreaming if you think wright didn’t take a beaten while he was here.

Your gf has no physical skills and is retarded mentally so your comparison is whack as usual.

I would put up Wright’s 3 yrs W-L against Iman’s. They both didn’t do ish.

W-L’s at the end of the day yo.

Atleast Wright looked like a dude back there at qb.

Just sayin.

Like I said before, get over it

Lets just all be thankful the trainwreck we called our qb Is gone for good, so we can move forward with our program and not be afraid of the 4 int idiot ruining our weekends anymore.

It’s ok to come out. He.won’t hurt you anymore.

71. Wright didn’t get bashed? Mmmmmmmm Ok.

The kids family used to get Into fights at games because of the bashing.

Let me guess. That’s from your own personal “facts” stash.

Once again ur head is in a cloud of crack smoke.

You talking about hypocrisy, But then bash another UM qb for basically doing the same thing. Acting like a dildo.

Let me guess. He wasnt 305 enough??/

lulz out of you and your predictability. If you are going to stand up for one loser then you have to stand for them all.

Wright should be on ur hall of.fame wall.

The only reason people talk about coaching with Wright, is because of his physical skills.

Your dreaming if you think wright didn’t take a beaten while he was here.

Your gf has zero physical skills AND is retarded mentally. Not a good combo.

I would put up Wright’s 3 yrs W-L against Iman’s. They both didn’t do ish, so really, who the fug cares.

Atleast Wright looked like a dude back there at qb.

Just sayin.

You just get upset because ur broke ass 305 hero keeps getting busted on because she is a joke.

It Is what it Is. Just accept it and get over it

Lets just all be thankful the trainwreck we called our qb, for waaaaay too long, Is finally gone for good so we can move forward with our program and not be afraid of the 4 int idiot ruining our weekends anymore.

It’s ok to come out. He.won’t hurt you anymore.

Everything is gonna be aaaaaaaalright

72. That was weird.

2nd post is complete one. First one, not sure what that is.

My bad.

Allcanes has 29% off one item today only. Code ULEAP.

Just in case somebody is looking for a high ticket item.

74. Stop looking at Cabindas and focus on your blogging, Canez1!

75. Going to have to check that out, Cubed.

Although something tells me I will be dropping some more cash there this weekend.

On, you know, necessities.

Same here JSQ. I’ll be there for basketball & baseball

77. Canez1 says:
    February 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Atleast Wright looked like a dude back there at qb.

I’m going to use this word cause i think i know how it feels to say it now, “dude” take the rest of the day off from posting, you have gotz to be kidding me!

78. Nice try, who cares whether kyle’s family got into it with fans, where are YOUR post that shows the same disdain and disgust for kyle wrong thant you had loaded up for j70. It’s foolatree to bash a man who gave us a chance to win almost every game since he’s been here, when kyle was behind center, everybody and anybody who knows anything about football knew when we got down by 7 or 10 points with kyle behind center the game was basically over and it got to the point where it was an expected lost, and since that became the know fact, it somehow became the excepted fact. Fast forward to j70, every time this man was behind center, the chance to win games was there but somehow more expected and in all the games lost under j70, you can barely name one game he started and finished where we didn’t or he didn’t give us a chance to win but yet, he’s the one yall single out.

nash, what kind of tongue was that again, lol!

Man if we can get RG3 for Jake Long and a pick swap it would be really sweet.

80. Fast forward to j70, every time this man was behind center, the chance to win games was there but somehow more expected and in all the games lost under j70, you can barely name one game he started and finished where we didn’t or he didn’t give us a chance to win but yet, he’s the one yall single out.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Crack kills yo.

Uhhh how bout the last game he played.

LMAO too easy.

Game over son.

Move on before I embarrass you once again.

Plus I don’t have the time to play.

Let the excuses excuse

81. Kyle and Jacory both had games that they played like balls.

Jacory at least gave us some good memories.

Kyle . . . .

um . . . .

well . . .

He was pretty to look at in between classes on the Hurry-Cane shuttle.

Jon Peattie and he had a mid-morning class near the law school.

[cough TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF cough]

82. These might have to replace the Hello Kitty ones I keep at my desk for my masochistic footwear choices:

Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:

I think what C1 is saying is that he feels like both qbs gave up the oral…..but that perhaps Kyle had upside, whereas J12 was limited physically.
    Outside of that, there really wouldn’t be reason to debate over who’s sh!ttier.
    Neither of them ever won a National title, neither of them ever won a conf title, neither of them ever won a bowl game, and neither of them will ever throw an NFL touchdown. See….They’re not so different after all.

JSQ,

Ok, looks like I’ll be down for the spring game, the fsu game, and the v-tech game. I’m hoping to make the UNC game and just stay down and celebrate the bday on South Beach, but ill take a orange and green bday cupcake..lol

KW>Jfavre

Tell me this ad copy for those bandages doesn’t sound slightly creepy:

Now in stock, UM Bandages. Included in each box are twenty assorted bandages with three different shapes, including a football-shaped design. Said one customer in store recently, “so cool I actually won’t mind the next time I cut myself.”

..next time I cut myself? uuuh, ok.

That guy with the ladyfriend flying towards his face looks familiar.

87. pb, that’s the rumor? Jake Long and top pick for RGIII?

88. Hurri that is EXACTLY what I am saying.

I could care less about either one and damn glad they are both long gone.

Kid Cal get’s silly with his comparisons and arguments, so he needs to get set straight.

They were BOTH garbage here, yet dildo Jones hypes up his 305 loser and busts on KW or any other loser for that matter.

Calling others hypocrites is laughable.

Cal doesn’t get that I am not hyping KW in ANY way but pointing out how silly his 305 love affair is.

Trying to say that KW didn’t get absolutely hammered by myself and other fans is just dumb.

End of story.

89. Playa killin it LMAO!

LOL C1. They both were bad, but if I had to choose between a pair of bad qb’s, ill take KW.

91. I prefer J12 between the 2 duds, Rashad, but I’ll have a birthday cupcake ready for you anyway. Glad to hear you are making it down for so many games! :-)

92. KW over Jacory? neither was exactly lights out, but KW nutted up against anyone with a record over .500. i remember breaking down his stats against teams with .500 or above records and teams with below .500 records. were opposites – had like 3 TDs to 9 INTs against non losing teams. All his TDs came against the bad teams. If Tyrone Moss wasn’t able to carry the load (or whoever the back any given game) the team had no chance against decent teams while Kyle was the QB. cause eventually he’d to do more than complete hook routes. he’s a guy who was scared to throw deep against teams with similar talent – even getting called out by Olsen the OC that time.

he was tough in that he kept getting up, but he held onto the ball so damn long. Brock Berlin had the same line and wasn’t getting sacked. KW takes over and its sack city. When Kirby was in there he didn’t get sacked repeatedly either. He’s actually the player that made me pay so much attention to how open the WRs are in their high school tapes and how much pressure they face while in high school.

but honestly, one practice at Traz Powell in the spring showed Kyle for what he was. even in practice he never threw the ball to a WR who was going against even somewhat tight coverage. he would just pull the ball down and run til someone two hand touched him. Kirby would get his reps and throw it to guys who weren’t wide open and most of the time they caught it. Like Ryan Moore – he never got separation deep, but he could use his body and out jump guys at one point (prior to the out of shapeness). Kyle would never throw it to him down the field tho. was the most frustrating player I’ve ever watched. not cause he messed up, but cause he was so damn scared to mess up that he couldn’t help but cost the team. at least with Jacory he’d go down swinging (wildly and cringe worthy) but he wasn’t going to just mentally check out. even kirby – brock or any of the other QBs who were frustrating. none of them mentally checked out the way Kyle would. that includes Jacory’s spaciness where he’d be alone of the sideline or just shaking his head at players where he was the only one at fault and it wasn’t close. when he got back on the field it was like he was right back in it 100% – ready to get 14 points all in one pass.

93. oops…eventually he’d HAVE TO do more than just complete hook routes.

94. “KW takes over and its sack city.”

– – – – – –

Another reason to say underperformers played like balls.

95. Esteban
    February 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This probably holds true for slim as well.

Both losers.

96. ^ The aforementioned comment is sponsored by the Palm Beach Chapter of Vaginas Against Disparaging Comments by Canez1

Sh!tHead McGillicutty says:

I’d take 11′ J12 over 05′ KW, but anything in between can go rot.

98. Canez1, I haven’t checked, but I’d guess Jacory’s is more like 10 TD and 13 INTs. not good but not totally in the tank like Kyle’s.

99. I prefer to never speak those vile names again.

ANTICANES.

No matter what the excuse.

100. Ya este I don’t have the time to check.

It Is what It is.

Comparing turds.

As bad as Jfavre and KW were, i’d take them both over Ryan Clement or Kirby Freeman. Still have no idea how Freeman beat out KW in ’07 for the starting qb spot.

102. Freeman was on a totally different turd platform.

That kid was brutal.

Clappy the clown was in charge Rashad.

That should explain all of the shenanigans.

We are still recovering from a decade of incompetent leadership.

LMAO@C1!!!

Looks good JSQ. mark me down for of them..haha

*5 of them

106. I made them for the human that plays my fiance’s birthday/GA Tech game, Rashad, and that dude had like 6 of them. I’m thinking you can do 7!

107. “After getting the scoop from her best friend Skrawberry. . .”

108. I’m glad she is recovering.

Prayers were sent.

Ok, I’ll tackle 7 of them! haha

110. LOL, you guys almost made water come out of my nose!

111. Other things on the spring menu thus far include empanadas, mini cuban sandwiches and mini arepas.

It’s a Miami-themed tailgate. :-)

112. And don’t think that just because my name doesn’t end in a vowel or a z that I can’t pull that stuff off!

113. JSQ
    February 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

114. Go play with your Italian sausage, Canez1.

115. Former Monkey Davey Jones died. :-(

Marcia Brady must be crushed.

Ryan Clement? Really?

Someone’s not doing their homework? Kid was not bad at all.

117. Wasn’t she the president of his fan club?

February 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    Rashad, I’m doing cupcake sliders at the spring game:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mail me a dozen

CCC,

I know he dealt with the sanction years, but I never liked him at Qb. As a youngster I always liked Convington over him. Just a personal preference.

120. new blog up

121. insanze1, you can’t hide your j70, k&w doo doo beer hypocrisy, it’s all good though. mcguilt, that mofo kyle wrong had no upside cause he couldn’t think and got close eyed once the pressure or even if he thought pressure was coming, he folded up. He made fsu’s d-line look like the greatest d-line to ever play at fsu, what they have 7 to 9 sacks, in one game.

kyle looked like a bozo back their, and like esteban said, that mofo never threw the ball deep, i remember the oc calling em out saying “the deep routes are being called” only to have thee incompetent one faking like he backing up kyle wrong.

The 2nd in command vampire trying to tye during daylight is getting delusional. You have no post to back up your kyle wright post, him like nipple you continuosly supported them, don’t come on blogs later like it wasn’t written! In fact, you’d start wrong over j70. shannon & kyle was a perfect match, amde that mofo shut the hell up, than he tried to run to the media like they were going to save em, after that, we heard nothing else. I’d start kirby or kyle anyday of the week, at least kirby showed heart!