Renew Your Football Season Tickets by March 30th!
By now, all 2011 season ticket holders should have received their renewal package in the mail. This year, the ‘Canes welcome 32 new players, and home games against Florida State, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, South Florida, NC State and Bethune-Cookman. There will also be some changes to the status quo for ticket holders. Some important notes:
- Ticket Packages: 2012 Season Ticket packages start as low as $25 per game. Alcohol free [and therefore, JSQ-free] sections will be available in designated “Family Plan” areas on the 400 level as well as the Club level. Family Plan packages start at $97 per seat and offer a 35% savings off regular Season Ticket pricing. The map at right shows you all seats available and the donation/ticket cost for each.
- Select-A-Seat: Before the annual Spring Game, UM will host a Select-A-Seat event at Sun Life Stadium at 11:30 a.m. Those fans that have placed a deposit for Season Tickets will be given the opportunity to choose their preferred seating the week prior to the Spring Game. The Hurricanes Ticket Sales Office will open up all available seats for the Spring Game that are not renewed before March 30th.
- Parking: As an additional bonus to Season Ticket Holders, UM will be offering discounted parking in the lot of your choice. Orange is the most affordable and allows you to tailgate with people who did not plan ahead and purchase advance-pay parking, but you are also directed where to park. Green lot is the tailgating lot, opens an hour earlier than all other lots, and you can park whereever you want. You can see a breakdown of all parking options in the picture at right.
- Away Games: All Hurricane Club members will have the opportunity to request away game tickets between the dates of April 16-May 31. Those who donate $250 or more will be eligible to purchase season tickets for the UM vs. Notre Lame game held at Soldier Field on October 6th. Additional information regarding ticket prices and ticket limits for all away games will be mailed out in early April to Hurricane Club members. Please not that away game tickets are only available to current Hurricane Club members.
- Save $10: Save $10 by printing your own season tickets from home. The Hurricane Ticket Office is encouraging Season Ticket Holders to print their tickets from home for the following reasons: (1) Save $10; (2) You won’t need to call asking when tickets will be mailed; (3) You can’t lose them because you will always be able to access through your Ticketmaster account; (4) You can access your tickets on your smart phone and the stadium attendants can scan them off our phone screen at the gate; (5) No extra charges to reprint tickts; (6) You can forward your friends tickets via e-mail; (7) Beginning this football season, UM will not longer be printing season tickets on commemorative stock, so you aren’t missing anything.
- 40For40: Now celebrating its 40th Anniversary, the Hurricane Club is asking that all Hurricane Club members give an additional $40 in support of the 40 for 40 campaign. Even if you are not a member, please consider joining the Hurricane Club today for as little as $40. Every donation counts! For more information, please call 305.284.6699 or visit www.UHurricaneClub.com.
You don’t want to miss out on your chance to be a part of the 2012 season! Renew your tickets today through www.HurricaneSports.com or by calling 305.284.6699. GO ‘CANES!!!