The Streak: Weeks 51-55

~ The following article was contributed by beloved Eye of the Hurricane blogger, Delray ~

OK, relax!  It’s not Friday but we’ve got the weekly installment of “The Streak” for you a tad bit early.  This week we will look back at the final four weeks of the 2005 season and the first week of the 2006 season.  There will be some new names and probably some Canes Fan-Favorites!

Week #51:

Week 14 of the 2005 was a slow week for the NFL Canes.  Nonetheless, the streak continued.  Clinton Portis had a 15 yard gallop as the Redskins dropped the Cardinals 17-13.

Week #52:

Heading down the home stretch of the 2005 season, the running backs took over.  Week 15 saw three NFL Canes get to the end-zone.  Edgerrin James had a 1 yard run for the Colts but the big news was that the Colts dropped their first game of the season to the Chargers 26-17.  Then Jarrett Payton had a 3 yard run but the Titans dropped  a close one to the Seahawks 28-24.  Also, Willis McGahee opened the scoring in Buffalo only to see his Bills drop one to the Broncos 28-17.

Week #53:

They say when a player “goes-off” he usually has a pretty good game.  Santana Moss went off in week #16 scoring 3 touchdowns on 5 completions for 160 yards.  Santana had touchdown catches of 17, 59 and 72 yards.  Then Clinton Portis also went-off for 106 yards rushing including a 19 yard run on top of that.  You probably win the game with these two in tandem, which the Redskins did, 35-20 over the NY Giants.  Frank Gore also had a nice day scoring a late 4th quarter touchdown to push the 49ers over the Rams 24-20.  Vinny Testaverde also had a 27 yard pass to Laveranues Coles but they were still defeated by the Patriots 31-21 on a cold Monday night in the Meadowlands.

Week #54:

The final week of the 2005 season brought us a crazy game between the Bills and the Jets.  Roscoe Parrish scored on a 3 yard pass from Kelly Holcomb to put the Bills up in the 3rd quarter.  Justin Miller took a kick off 95 yards late in the 4th quarter after the Bills had taken the lead to put the Jets up for good 30-26.  The Redskins were in action trying to secure a 10 win season.  Clinton Portis scored twice, once from 2 and the other from 22 yards out.  This was part of a 122 yard performance.  With the game on the line late, the Eagles had secured good field position until a sack by Phillip Daniels on Koy Detmer jarred the ball loose.  Sean Taylor was on the spot to recover the fumble and scamper 39 yards to secure the win for the Redskins.

Week #55:

The Canes came out the first week of the 2006 season with a vengeance.  Clinton Portis picked up where he left off from the previous season scoring on a 5 yard run, but the Redskins fell to the Vikings 19-16.  Frank Gore scored twice on runs of 2 and 4 yards for the 49ers but fell to Edgerrin’s new team, the Cardinals, 34-27.  Edge scored in his first game as a Cardinal on a 1 yard run.  Jeremy Shockey connected with Peyton from 15 yards out but the Giants fell to the Colts 26-21.  We also have a couple of new faces to start the year off. Charlie Frye found Kellen Winslow open from 15 yards out for his first NFL score.  Unfortunately it came in a 19-14 loss to the Saints.  Also making his NFL debut was Devin Hester who scored the first of his record setting punt returns for touchdowns bringing it back from 84 yards as the Bears shut out the Packers 26-0 in Lambeau Field.

1. “I didn’t talk to any of the coaches because we only stayed for a little bit,” said Estime. “We stayed until halftime because Keith (Bryant) wanted to leave. He wanted to leave to go get something to eat.”

——————————————————————————

This is eerily similar to Corey Lemonier. Don’t think this kids sticks with his commitment.

2. JSQ,

let me know where you guys are sitting for the ND game. Me and my brother are coming down for that game.

3. Um, nice first, Ronny . . .

Orange or green?

4. Hurri, yeah. drive up to me! But we’ll talk more closer to that time.

Jsq, cool!!! You need to redeem thyself!! lmao

CCC, you are so right about track speed and football speed. I ran a 4.5 to a 4.55 40 and an 11.3 in the 100. My boys Greg and Kadero both ran around 10.7 and 4.4. But when it came to the football field(both played RB) those two couldn’t beat me to the sideline on a toss sweep. Crushed them every time.

5. Will do, Ronny, we should get our tickets in September

Killerbeez41 says:

Just saw the spring game clips on youtube and the big thing that stands out on film is the OL is giving away pass/run keys like crazy. By the way they line up you can tell when its gonna be a run or a pass or maybe a pull. Those keys can be big for a defense, and I think the reason the D did so well is because they have picked up on those little things from playing against them all the time. Other than that the O looked good from the clips, those mistakes can be fixed, most of them looked like physical errors, not sure about the mentals.

Uchamps it just make a huge difference, you’re right. In between the pads, and having to think, running laterally, reaction time, are you running with the football, are you running precise routes, etc etc.

That’s why you could blow those guys up, you either had better lateral and/0r angle speed, ran with more authority and confidence, weren’t tentative, etc etc. There are lots of fast guys. Only a fraction of those are great ball players.

Another thing that’s not measured is burst speed. Say those first five or ten yards that are so crucial for an LB to make the play or a RB to hit the hole, or get to the edge, or burst after a cut downfield

Canes Outsider says:

“Justin Miller took a lick off 95 yards late in the 4th quarter after the Bills had taken the lead to put the Jets up for good 30-26.”

I always enjoy a 95 yard lick off! (not razzing the spelling, just giggling at the image the mispelling gave me.)

If the phins give away the farm to get Tanehill, a project QB, I’m even more done with them.

Teabag lite – no thanks

10. Calvin

April 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Uchamps

April 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Hurri, yeah. drive up to me! But we’ll talk more closer to that time.

Jsq, cool!!! You need to redeem thyself!! lmao

//////////////////////////////////

U-champs had/got that “next man speed”, all you have to do is be faster than the next man when it counts!

Unless they pick him in the third round – then its a good pick. Anybody remember when we handled TAMU with Marve. I think Tanehill was playing some WR & QB that game. Don’t believe he was killing it that game.

Canes Outsider says:

I am really at the point that I have the Heat in the playoffs, the Panthers even made the playoffs, and the Marlins are actually spending money and trying to win, so call it an inverse bandwagon jump, but I just don’t CARE what the Dolphins do for the enxt couple of years.

And it ripped at my skull with they picked Ginn over Quinn. Now, they can pick an offensive lineman and I will be “meh!”.

How’s that who song go for We’re not gonna take it?

“gonna rape you,
    we forsake you,
    let’s forget you better still…”

They will be forgotten, because they forgot about us for all these years.

13. Thanks for the good eye, CO.

Not Delray’s fault – I’m the proofreader who can’t distinguish “k”s and “l”s!!!

kok!

I mean, lol!

Canes Outsider says:

Worse part of one like that is that a spell checker won’t catch it because lick is a word, and the grammar checker won’t catch it because lick and kick are interchangable verbs.

Just shows I do read the articles though, right?

Calvin says:
    April 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

————

Reminds me of the classic joke:

Two guys are hiking in the woods, in their heavy gear, when the unmistakable sound of a Grizzly bear is heard. They both start walking faster, away from the sound. But then the sound is much closer, and they realize he is on their scent.

One man drops his gear and takes off his hiking boots, starts putting on his sneakers.

His friend says “You can’t outrun a Grizzly bear even with sneakers!”

He replies, “I know, I just have to outrun YOU.”

17. 3xCanes, Tannehill was still a WR (leading WR at that) for A&M that year as a freshman. He’s a helluva athlete. Still a work in progress as a QB but if Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker and Christian Ponder are all top 12 picks then why not Tannehill. I’d take him over those 3.

18. If the Phins take Tannehill they will be set back another 6 years…

19. U Champs, the game is all about angles, You sound like you had a better angle and probably ran a yard or two less then they did so you met them.

Este – Locker doesn’t even belong in the conversation with those four. Watch when he starts playing on a regular basis. He showed some flashes last year. He will end up being a star.

Tannehill is 3- 4 year project. At best. If he gets put in as a rookie, he will get destroyed. Name one signature victory he had in college. How many games has he started in college? He had big trouble reading vanilla college defenses.

The guy is a great pick in the third round as a long term project.

If I’m the phins I trade up and get Blackmon. A game changer from day one. Let Moore and Garrard fight it out for QB. Blackmon would make either one look good in the red zone. Build the team the right way. Get solid linemen. A sleeper TE. Add some pieces to an improving defense.

Giving up value for a project QB is a sucker move.

21. CO, I’m just happy someone reads the articles.

Indeed, evidently even closer than I do! ;-)

JSQ or Sailor/KL or anyone else that ordered – when you ordered your ND tickets did you get specific seats? Mine said section G-something & G-something row with specific numbers for the seats. Of course none of those rows or sections exist.

Also has anyone said what the difference in the two price levels are, I went for the higher but I dont know what that gets me that’s better.

…and yes I know they’re going to stuff us in some $hitty corner regardless, I was just wondering.

I would normally just get them on my own and pay more for better eats, but this is ND, and there’s going to be “friction” cause I know I’m going to be mouthing off. Buying through the school assures me of sitting with other canes fans.

*seats

24. Cubed, we won’t get our specific seat assignments until September, that is just what they always put on there when you order away game seats.

And yes, after my experience in Columbus, I’d rather sit with ‘Canes fans in sh!tty seats.

Canes Outsider says:

I will have to see that later with my wife.

Maybe I just never noticed before that they put bogus placeholders because other than OSU, FSU, and a few others there are always plenty of seats.

Still wondering what the difference is in the two price levels.

27. Canes Outsider

April 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM

//////////////////////////////////////

dawg, you had something going until the part where you said, quinn, who in the hell wanted that bozo, picking ginn over quinn was the right move anyday of the week and would be even now. The problem was picking either one of them was a waste of a draft, if ever there was a year to trade down that was it. Hat year, you had guys you could’ve gotten later on anyway, patrick willis was in that draft, beason(although i wouldn’t of drafted him in the 1st round) revis was in their, that runningback in seattle lynch and others, it was a real weak draft when jamarcus russel is 1st though.

28. Wondering the same thing, Cubed.

I quote one of the Fear the Tie guys when I told them I reserved our seats: “$125? Does a hooker come with that?”

JSQ: “No, you can get a notre shame girl for 25 cents, but she doesn’t come with seats.”

Canes Outsider says:

I know it turned out he was worthless. I am talking about on that day, watching Quinn drop to ninth, a dream scenario for the Dolphins, and them announcing they grabbed the injured Ginn? I thought the guy just mispronounced it.

And I wasn’t alone….

There is something I so want to say about the $125 hooker comment but I must abide by a respectful decorum.

CCC all I know is we have 6 tickets that cost $125.00 a piece. I have no idea where they might put us, but like I said before, by the time we’re sitting down I don’t expect any of us in our group will care what section we’re in.

Viva Patron!

LOL!

32. gets better again after 50 . . .

33. Cubed, go ahead and make the $125 hooker comment, we are all waiting with baited breath.

No no no

Trust me

36. Hey Cubed, I have something really funny and nasty to say you guys will love it!

Oh wait, I probably shouldn’t say it on the blog, nevermind.
    ;-)

37. How to get half of a law firm to rush to the parking garage:

Send e-mail stating “Black bmw coupe on second floor has light on.”

April 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    How to get half of a law firm to rush to the parking garage:

Send e-mail stating “Black bmw coupe on second floor has light on.”

——————

How to get other half of a law firm to rush to the parking garage:

Send e-mail stating “Black bmw coupe on second floor has apparently hit a homeless man.”

April 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    ————–
    “And most recently of all, a “Roman Toga Party” was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.”

40. Lol, the PI department doesn’t work in this office, but yes, CO, good quip! ;-)

Canes Outsider says:

Now I wan’t a sign from that town.

“We had a vote last year on whether to rename the town, but decided to keep it as it is,” then-Mayor Siegfried Hauppl said following the 2005 vote. “After all, Fucking has existed for 800 years, probably when a Mr Fuck or the Fuck family moved into the area. The ‘ing’ was added as a word for settlement.”

Mr. Mayor, I object! Fucking has been around for MORE than 800 years.

CO is on fiyah

April 19, 2012

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (seminoles.com) – Due to severe weather that is threatening to hit the Tallahassee area on Saturday, the time for game two of the weekend series featuring Florida State and Miami on Saturday, April 21 has been changed to 12:00 p.m.

The game will air live over the internet on ESPN3.

Here is an updated schedule for this weekend’s baseball series against Miami:
    Friday, April 20 – Game 1 – 6:00 p.m. (ESPN3)
    Saturday, April 21 – Game 2 – 12:00 p.m. (ESPN3)
    Sunday, April 22 – Game 3 – 12:30 p.m. (CSS)

For further updates on Florid State baseball, please stay tuned to http://www.seminoles.com.

———————-

This is real. But of course, the severe weather they are afraid of is…. a “MIAMI HURRICANE”!!!!

April 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM
    Wondering the same thing, Cubed.

——————

Okay, CCC, was your comment as gross as any of these? And JSQ, if you choose to delete any, I won’t be offended, I don’t know the limits here….

“She doesn’t come with seats, but she sits with c***.”

“She doesn’t come with seats, but comes with a 13 inch d****.”

“She doesn’t come with seats, but she’s a whore, who cares if she c****,she’s getting PAID.”

45. Those are pretty much the boundaries here.

Asterisks.

I really don’t care, I just don’t want to hear anyone who does care, complain.

Sounds fair.

Of course, I don’t talk like that in front of my wife, she thinks I am a respectful gentleman at all times….

Still haven’t heard from CCC if his were that gross…

47. I just want to interrupt this regular blog commentary to tell everyone that my boss reviewed my motion and had no comments.

I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. [JSQ runs into wall while taking exhibits to secretary]

CO – yep definitely over the line. The smartest person in the world would have to delete it, and there’s no way to say it differently. Sorry I brought it up.

This ND trip is getting out of hand, something like 20 in our group now. Some business associates also. Translation: I can’t be a complete a$$hole at this game.

Canes Outsider says:

FSU fan whining about the refs, frame by frame. God I hope he does the same for the Baseball series.

Top five finishes in NCAA History, Miami is in three of them. 1-2 though in the results. Bet you can guess two of the three easily.

51. I only know 1 person out of several hundred ‘Canes fans I know NOT going to this game. And she is running my game watch while I am gone.

My boss is going too, Cubed, but I think we both have 0% interest in running into each other.

We were once going to be at the airport at the same time, me going to Missouri and my boss to a mediation in ATL.

When I brought it up, my boss’ response: “Gross.”

After what I’ve seen in the past, I f’ing love this.

Tell your business associates you are going through a tunnel or something and keep hanging up on them.

April 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

———-

There is ALWAYS a clean way to say it. Buddy Hackett told his famous sneezing joke on Johnny Carson, completely clean.

You teased us all, and I now want you to email it to her so she can send it to those of us that have no standards!

To make up for that, one of my favorite dirty jokes that isn’t dirty.

What is a foot long and slippery?

A slipper, obviously!

53. I swear life is not fair how did the smartest person in the world also end up with Giant Melons? Some people have it all I swear lol

Canes Outsider says:

Wait, she had melons and didn’t serve them out at the tailgate?

Selfish…..

55. [JSQ searches kitchen for so-called "Giant Melons"]

56. Uh oh, this explains some of yalls(warmsh_t5′s for starters) post:

Canes Outsider says:

I wanted to show a picture of some giant melons in the kitchen.

Go I went to google.

DON’T!

Why does google think that melons equates to B**bs?

Hassan says:
    April 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM

——————–

So, unborn JSQ was floating around in heaven, about to be born, and God approached. He told the little spirit that to be happy, it would get to pick five things, but the rest would be up to him.

God asked, “Do you want to be a man or a woman?” JSQ said she wanted to be a woman.

“Blonde or brunette or redhead?” Blonde.
    “Smart or stupid?” Smart.
    Cane fan or Notre Dame fan? Canes!
    Huge ones or flat as a board? Huge!

“Hmm, you have chosen well. So well in fact, that I will have to handicap you in some way….. Ahh, I got it, You will be a lawyer!”

“OH NOOOOOO!!!!”

(Lawyer jokes never get old!)

59. I just spit out my coffee laughing!

CO IS ON FIYAH TODAY!

60. Another motion approved with nothing more than a thumbs up and a smile from the boss.

[JSQ dusts off MENSA membership card while looking to see if pigs are flying over downtown Ft. Lauderdale]

Cal thanks for pinpointing that. And actually gotta give it to you, new nickname is good. Keep it up Squatch

Canes Outsider says:

From A Comedy of Errors, the abbess Aemilia giving advice to the wife for better treatment of her husband.

Aemilia. And thereof came it that the man was mad.
    The venom clamours of a jealous woman
    Poisons more deadly than a mad dog’s tooth.
    It seems his sleeps were hinder’d by thy railing,
    And therefore comes it that his head is light.
    Thou say’st his meat was sauced with thy upbraidings:
    Unquiet meals make ill digestions;
    Thereof the raging fire of fever bred;
    And what’s a fever but a fit of madness?
    Thou say’st his sports were hinderd by thy brawls:
    Sweet recreation barr’d, what doth ensue
    But moody and dull melancholy,
    Kinsman to grim and comfortless despair,
    And at her heels a huge infectious troop
    Of pale distemperatures and foes to life?
    In food, in sport and life-preserving rest
    To be disturb’d, would mad or man or beast:
    The consequence is then thy jealous fits
    Have scared thy husband from the use of wits. ”

Shakespeare’s way of saying “He’s Not The Problem — It’s Your Unreasonable Expectations”

63. JSQ I am not even sure if MT mckinnie can palm one of these melons.

Canes Outsider says:

Those are some fine melons, I sure would love to bite on those!

65. Meh, don’t take it too far, CO. Not even about jealousy.

And I don’t think you want to take it there. Men get WAY more paranoid than women! Over NOTHING!

But that’s just an aside . . .

Some dudes are just terrible boyriends [perhaps even human beings] and women have the right to say so, or kick them out of their house for insulting Randy Shannon circa 2009, as the case may be.

And sometimes b!tches are crazy and take out the crazy on the good ones they know aren’t going anywhere and save the sane ish for the ones they aren’t that (and will probably never be) close to.

That’s what the article is about. Doing the latter. Which, of course, I never do.

[JSQ whistles and twirls hair innocently]

Canes Outsider says:

Whoa, insulting Randy Shannon? And you let him live? You truly are a saint.

Men don’t get jealous, we just don’t trust that other guy, because all that other guy thinks about is sex.

67. Uh huh.

Right.

Men don’t get jealous.

Canes Outsider says:

I have been enjoying Shakespeare, but it makes my brain start thinking in old English.

I am not sure what the cure for that is, forsooth.

69. And yes, I let Gator Safety live after insulting Randy Shannon.

But he’s living a life where he cries in a fetal position dreaming of melons and listening to this song on repeat:

Canes Outsider says:
  71. That joke actually comes from my sophomore year of high school boyfriend writing a letter in homeroom telling me that all he was doing was crying in a fetal position listening to that song since we broke up.

And now I like to pretend that is what every ex does. :-D

Thank you Jimi Hendrix.

Canes Outsider says:

And if we are gonna do his songs, you gotta love this video….

Canes Outsider says:

After all the gators are in their jail cells,
    and the noles have all gone to bed,
    you can hear sebastian staggering on down the street,
    footprints dress in red.

And the wind whispers Mary.

Al Golden is drearily sweeping
    up the broken pieces of Randy’s life.
    Somewhere a Jello Shot Queen is drinking,
    somewhere a Shockey has no wife.

And the wind it cries Mary.

74. [JSQ wipes away tears of laughter]

‘scuse while I kiss the sky…..

‘scuse me while I kiss the sky

77. Slow day. I guess all you guys are celebrating 4/20

Canes Outsider says:

Good morning Canes fans, and Happy Friday!

Miami beat Chicago twice yesterday, that flight back for the Cubs and Bulls must have sucked!

Canes Outsider says:

“Still, Spurrier can take a measure of pride in the fact that he helped create the monster that ultimately forced him to euthanize the Fun ‘n’ Gun. Tommy Tuberville took over at Auburn in 1999. In those first two seasons, Auburn played Florida three times, twice in the regular season and once in the SEC Championship Game. Spurrier beat Tuberville three times by a combined score of 98-27. Tuberville was in the early stages of bringing the principles he had learned at Miami to an SEC power. ”

Argh! We helped improve the SEC!

Canes Outsider
    April 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Argh! We helped improve the SEC!

^^^^^^

Tubbs was like 2-0 vs cryer meyer…

Bout .500 vs saban when he was at lsu and bama?? (that’s thinkin off tha dome)

Overall Tubbs got more out less than any coach in the sec IMO

Never had “star studded classes” BUT HELD HIS OWN in a cut throat league..

Btw u wanted him over young goldie but………. Toyota man thought different

^^^^^^^

Btw I wanted…..

Canes Outsider says:

u figured. I mean “I figured”. :)

Canes Outsider says:

Speaking of exes, I decided to look up an old flame on Facebook. My GOD some women age horribly.

She was so cute when we were seven, too!

84. Nashvillecane

April 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Btw u wanted him over young goldie but………. Toyota man thought different
    ////////////////////////////////////

lol, “toyota man” this wouldn’t happen to be locutt, could it be!

85. You like your women like you like your whiskey, CO??

12 years old and mixed up with coke?

Canes Outsider says:

No, no, no. I was seven when she was seven. I might have a dirty mind, but not prepubescent. Boobs are mandatory, and a college degree from the U is highly recommended.

And I never liked Whiskey, tastes like liquid rubber bands.

Vodka, Gin, Rye, and Buttershots, that’s where I get my high.

87. Ug is this freaking week over yet?!

I just want to go home and snuggle with the puppy and watch a movie.

Although if there was another ‘Canes game tomorrow, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to cook until 1am like I did last week.

Spring game = TEASE

88. JSQ
    April 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
    Ug is this freaking week over yet?!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This!

Canes Outsider says:

There is a game tomorrow, in Tallahassee.

90. CO, my sorority sister and I have a busy day tomorrow at the hair salon, nail salon, and Boca Town Center Mall. No Trailertown for me.

91. We are also going to Home Depot if we have time.

No Old School spoof [well not entirely], I have people repainting my bedroom next week and I need to pick out the paint.

92. And then I have to get this dress, which finally arrived at Lilly Pulitzer: http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/Dresses/entity/c/38/2900.uts?swatchName=Resort+White+Lady+Like+Stripe

Just picture it on a girl who has actually gone through puberty instead of Bones up there in the photo

Cane on reptile violence

Love this hit on Joakim Noah:

He had it coming on three counts:
    1. He’s a turd
    2. He has a granny bun on top of his head
    3. He’s annoying

HEAR HEAR!!!

And maybe now Spoelstra will remember he has Jones on the bench when he needs some threes and some defense.

CCC Joakim’s granny bun annoys the crap out of me.

96. So I guess I’m having a party for the draft.

I was talking about it last month, but I have been informed/instructed today that it is official.

Any angst-filled titles for football-friendly party recipes are welcome.

So far Andy is making wings and I am making pulled pork sliders, so by all means, come up with something creative for those dishes about how some ‘Canes should not have left for the NFL early.

97. Mike will probably make potato skins because he could eat those for breakfast lunch and dinner, so go ahead and give those a salty pi$$ed off ‘Canes fan name too.

Not only that, KL, he just pisses me off on general principles.

Mock draft from foxsports.com, has 3 Canes going in the 3rd round.

68. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
    74. Kansas City Chiefs: Brandon Washington, OG, Miami
    91. Baltimore Ravens: Sean Spence, LB, Miami

Canes Outsider says:

Shocking, the Dolphins don’t choose any canes, again.

101. CanesCanesCanes

April 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Cane on reptile violence

Love this hit on Joakim Noah:

He had it coming on three counts:
    1. He’s a turd
    2. He has a granny bun on top of his head
    3. He’s annoying

////////////////////////////////////

I just love the fact you said “Cane on reptile violence” lol, that shat is official!

102. Canes Outsider

April 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM

HEAR HEAR!!!

////////////////////////////////////////

For real, spo do need to stop playing with that james jones like that and put em in the game. That man don’t have the legs to be an all world defender, offense is what he do, but sense he gone get physical like that and drag the defense out to the 3 point line, he needs to be in the game, hell, last year spo should’ve put in the palyoffs back than, hopefully it’s not no silly shat going on, on why he doesnt’ get more run!

103. I could definitely see spence going to the ravens and that would a perfect spot for em to, ozzie smith knows talent and they continue to make sure they focus on the defensive side of the ball, if that man goes to the ravens, like randy shannon before him, he’ll probably be starting his 1st year.

104. Out of all the guys who left early, to most at risk player was miller so i can see him leaving and although most think not, forston too.They hedging their bets on being able to get better medical treatment in the pro’s and most of them are looking at the fact that if a guy like antonio dixion can make it, they can too, they just don’t realize though 2 play dix had real talent as well.